Interactive Audio Diary / Weapon Stations Guide

DrMong

anyone know why when i click on the maps it loads like 3/4 of the way then crashes for me?

the only thing that seems to work is if i clear my cache but then if i click it again it crashes again the next time i load it

Strange, nothing too heavy there. Perhaps try using a different internet browser, or upgrade your Flash player.

This should be stickied. It's what I use as I play the game, it has a great checklist and both written and video directions. It's seperated by levels and pretty easy to follow. It could be arranged a little better as far as order of when you find them but I guess he found some on a different playthrough he hadnt gotten before. But yes this is basically all I have been needing for gaining the achievements as all others are pretty straightforward . Thanks for this guide !

It could be arranged a little better as far as order of when you find them but I guess he found some on a different playthrough he hadnt gotten before.!

Yeah, in fact I was only originally anticipating 100 diaries in the game due to the achievement. :(

I ordered them slightly better yesterday, and playing through again to get it perfect is just... ¬_¬

Yeah, in fact I was only originally anticipating 100 diaries in the game due to the achievement. :(

I ordered them slightly better yesterday, and playing through again to get it perfect is just... ¬_¬

Well thanks for making such an easy interactive guide. I wonder why you didn't just make a full achievement guide yourself? Without your hard work I'd have taken way longer to complete the game, you sure saved me time.

I used this guide for my first playthrough of the game an it is a DAMN good guide. Nice to see the option of videos to confirm exact locations. The only audio diary i missed was on PERSEPHONE OUTER called freeing father. Just couldn't work out how to get back in Eleanors quarantine chamber.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...