Collectibles Guide

List is currently incomplete!!!!! Pleeeeease let me know if you find any I missed.

The collectibles in the game can be found in very secluded side areas and are small blue masks/glyph things that you pick up by tapping :bbut:. As collector states, you will need to find all of the collectibles in one go, or be sure to find at least one of them for Just One of Many.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2760/-pAA1Q==.jpg Just One Of Many 10:gsicon:

Find a collectible

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2760/-LEJYA==.jpg Collector 25:gsicon:

Find all collectibles in one play through

Processing Plant

After shooting down the helicopters with the AA gun and entering Primanero Ore Processing Plant you will use a mining cart full of explosive barrels to blow up some turbines, which you must then navigate over to reach the far side of the area. The next area will have a group of enemies and a flamethrower guy to take out before reaching a door. DO NOT open the door, instead face the door, and go behind the forklift on your right, press :bbut: to hug the wall to reach an area behind the fence. Move through this small area to find a glowing blue orb/relic and tap :bbut: to pick it up.

The Harvester (Giant Excavation machine)

After being introduced to the Firefly (the flying bugs that can poison you) you will need to climb a ladder and hold :bbut: to pull a switch, which will rotate the large pillar and attached platform above you so you can jump up to access it and progress. Jump up and continue along the platform until you need to jump off to proceed, but DO NOT jump, instead continue along this platform and jump over the gap to the far side of the platform to reach the collectible at the end. All of this is just before a flamethrower enemy and another switch.

Water Temple

During the Water Temple puzzle you will climb a short vine wall and Marlow will start talking about how someone can make a mountain appear out of thin air. BEFORE climbing this vine wall, move the box up to the flat area beneath it and to the left side where you just saw an elevator-like pillar descend after pressing the button that opened the waterway and turned the staircase into a flat surface (you will need this box to go up the elevator so you can reach the collectible). Climb the vines now and you will notice the area to your left is barred off by stone pillars, the area on your right looks like the same, but you can walk behind the pillars to find the blue orb, which is currently out of reach. Head back and climb the vine wall with the maggot enemies on it to bypass the stone pillars on the left of the screen. Once you're on the far side of the pillars, using the lever mechanism to lower the pillars and raise the elevator with the box on it. Move the box over to the opposite side of this area to reach the collectible.

Missing 1 or 2? There was a long gap between the above and below collectibles

City of the Dead

After the race across the walkway while giant boulders fall from the ceiling, you'll slide down the last bit of walkway as it collapses and land near a vine wall, with a experience mask on your left. Head left and around the corner to find a box in the wall. Pull the box out to reveal the collectible.

The Rainforest City

A little ways after fighting some Possessed Scorpions, you'll glide across some big gaps between some really tall pillars and then you'll get a radio call from Kim, who will then get cut off. As you're talking to her you should notice yourself moving under a broken bridge. Once you climb up the vines at the far end of the bridge, don't proceed, instead backtrack toward the camera, across the bridge, to find the collectible, which is guarded by some enemies.

The Dark Jungle

After killing Huracan you'll enter a swamp. Continue along until you reach a long stretch of worms that you need to cut through to continue. Shortly after that you'll reach a point where you wall hug around the side of a cliff and you must jump some gaps while avoiding Fireflies (Marlow will ask whether that mountain is still growing). After first hopping to the right side of the ravine you will need to fly over to some vines on the left side (with some experience orbs above them). A bit to the left of these vines are some less noticeable vines, that are also a bit closer to you. Fly over to them, and climb up them to find the collectible. This is all before jumping back to the right side of the ravine and clearing another line of worms.

Edited by Shiftie

first , sorry for my bad english.

I found 6 collectibles by myself

except yours here is what I found:

-Processing Plant

-The harvester

-Landing at the ore offloading facility

When you arrive on scaffolding with many points grapple .After you grab the 3rd , double jump at the right to find a collectible.

-Water temple

-Timber rafting

when you are on rafts then backtrack to the third rafts to get a collectible.

-The abandoned mine

when you are attacked by a lot of little spiders , on the right of a mana mask , jump on the alcove to find a collectible.

-City of the dead

-The top of the world

After an arena when you fight against 2 sorcerers. Take the grap point and before crossing the wooden bridge to go "Where god rest" turn at the right where a wall is broken to find a new collectible

-The Rainforest City

-The draw bridge

when the drawbridge appears with fire boulders , on the bridge jump right hovering toward a platform with a new collectible.

-Dark Jungle

Toward the mountain of time

after beat the flamethrower , go back at the left near a red mask to get a collectible.

Hi guys,

I am going through the game using these collectibles lists, I will also be hunting high and low for any you may have missed....

I will let you know how I get on!

Sounds good, I'd recommend focusing on any levels that don't have a collectible listed yet, but really they could be anywhere >.<

sorry but this list isn't finished yet

in my opinion , it misses maybe 1 or 2 collectibles more to get this achievements

I was thinking I was missing one or two, then you pretty much doubled my list :p Some of them are reeeeally obscure so it's hard to tell until someone confirms a full list.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry guys, I am, still working through the game, I just happened to download Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes as it's free this month, and I've been flat out addicted to it lol. Will get back to Marlow soon

All good, that's a really good game, and I haven't even been playing my XBOX so I can't complain :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...