who drinks while playing WaW?

ZombieWino

nothing makes me kill quite like liquor. i got 50 kills in headquarters tonight inbetween shots of rum, along with other great matches. anybody else drink while playing world at war or other games?

Edited by ZombieWino
i was drunk when i wrote it!!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eating is pretty fun while playing too. but try to avoid eating too much of those flamin' hot cheetos though, it tends to get your controller all reddish orange lookin'! another good reason to get an elite - harder to see hot cheeto stains on a black controller.

so is sm0kin'. that's always fun too. definitely fun. definitely. OKOK i'll stop. LOL!

I drink my Miller Lite most nights while I play. It gives me something to do while I'm dead in S&D. It definately reduces my reaction time, which leads to me getting killed, which leads to throwing and breaking shit, which leads to needing a beer. Vicious cycle.

Miller guy! Where in Milwaukee are you from?

You guys want a challenge? Drop acid and play. Nothing says headshot like the guy jumping out of the TV at you afterwards.

I bet that is quite a thrill. Have you ever popped it while DJing?

I try play games while drunk and its with friends and people start thinking there are cheats on! Its quite fun and a real challenge.

You guys sound like a bunch of junkies! We are promoting legalized alcohol and you idiots are talking about doping! Grow up children!:drunk

I wouldn't say we're "promoting" it, just discussing.'

I do happen to belive that some of, if not all of the kiddies on here that have discussed dropping acid have never done so, but want total strangers on a message board to think they're cool.

I wouldn't say we're "promoting" it, just discussing.'

I do happen to belive that some of, if not all of the kiddies on here that have discussed dropping acid have never done so, but want total strangers on a message board to think they're cool.

I will go with that assumption that these snot nosed punks skip school and purposely get suspended just to play XBOX live all day! Future of America!