X360A's 3rd Birthday Bonanza

razzleson

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/news/3rd-bonanza-banner.jpg

Well guys, it's that time of year again. That time when X360A celebrates it's birthday. Yes, it's true, websites have birthday parties too! But instead of X360A receiving gifts, X360A likes to give them out!

This year, we have a special little prize. If you didn't already know, Xbox 360 Achievements and Prima Games partnered up for a fantastic opportunity. They collaborated the knowledge found on this very site and created a book! The Xbox 360 Achievement Book.

What do we do with all these copies we have laying around? That my friends is where you come in. We have 40 brand spankin' new books ready to be in your hands. All we want to know are two things:

1. Why do you come come to X360A?

2. What do you want to see from us in 2009? (features, coverage, etc)

Wait a minute! I almost forgot! We're also giving out Xbox 360 retail games! Here's how it's going to work out:

1st Chosen Winner gets: Xbox 360 Achievement Book + A game of their choice

2nd Chosen Winner gets: Xbox 360 Achievement Book + Afro Samurai + MLB Front Office Manager

3rd Chosen Winner gets: Xbox 360 Achievement Book + Afro Samurai

4th - 40th Chosen Winner gets: Xbox 360 Achievement Book

It's that simple! This special contest will be open for a full month and winners will be chosen from a random integer generator. Winners will be PMed, and will have 72 hours to respond or be disqualified.

Winners: 40

Prize: Chance to win the following: Xbox 360 Achievement Book, Random Game, Afro Samurai, MLB Front Office Manager

Restrictions: Only one entry per person, numerous entries will result in a infraction and disqualification from the contest.

How to Enter: Answer the two questions found above.

Closes: March 7th 11:59PM PST

Rules: Official Rules can be found here.

Good luck!

Edited by razzleson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT: AlphaYoder

1. Why do you come come to X360A? - I come to xbox360A because of (1) the ease of being able to find, track, and demolish achievements on a daily basis while also (2) meeting new gamers and just finding people who share the same addiction I do.

2. What do you want to see from us in 2009? (features, coverage, etc) - I think it would be sweet if 360A cover some of the bigger gaming conferences/matches in the world but also even maybe set up competition to go or give details on how to go. Also maybe setting up a friends list within 360A that can track what your friends are playing. MAybe an iPhone App??

1. I come here obviously for the guides and road maps but also for the great community. The contests aren't bad either ;)

2. I'd love to see some new and innovite features inmplemeted. Also, a steady flow of tournaments would be nice and obviously the usual stuff like guides and road maps but I know they'll keep coming anyway.

I came here originally to see achievement lists for games before I played them, and get help finishing off some achievements. Now, of course, I'm totally addicted to points.

In 2009, I'd like to see more subscriber tournaments, and maybe x360a social gaming nights. Previews, Reviews, and Guides are already top notch, so I'd like a focus on more ways for members to interact;)

gt: ThrawnOmega

1. Why do you come come to X360A? Great guides that help me gain achievements alot easier, also to find ppl to boost with.

2. What do you want to see from us in 2009? (features, coverage, etc) You guys are already doing a great job, honestly i cant think of anything that could make x360a better than it is. Keep up the good work.

GT-Bluntedfish

I can't remeber how i got here, possibly googled 'xbox+360+achievements' and guess what came up! Been here ever since! I love the help, checklists, community spirit, news ... etc!

Now, what would i like to see from the site? Toughy! I guess it would have to be something simple, not time consuming ... something such as a feature to view a list of available DLC for games, and reviews for that DLC could also be posted in there. Much like the usual game options (Review/Achievements/Guide/Media etc) so just add in a DLC title and we're away! Hope this might spark some lightbulbs ... possible potential i think there!

Anyway, 3rd birthday x360a! You are growing up fast, i remember when you were yay high *lowers hand to knee height*.

Hope i win a round of pass the parcel!

GT: Elite Snipa 360

1. Why do you come come to X360A? - Because i'm an achievement whore and achievement whores need achievement guides. This website is extremely helpfull.

2. What do you want to see from us in 2009? (features, coverage, etc) - Hmmm. Theres not much to improve on, maybe some more viewings and comparisons of other gamertags in terms of achievements.

I come here to look at the great achievement guides x360achievements has to offer, and to check up on all the latest gaming news and achievement lists.

In 2009 I want to see more of the same.

- Awesome guides

- Up to date news & Achievements lists

- More Competitions giving us the chance to win great prizes

- All game guides with Road maps

- And to keep up with all the great work you guys do :D

GT - Olliezilla

1. Why do you come come to X360A?

I come because i love the community, Rode maps, and the game gudies, the people. I think its great that if you got a problem or want to know something then there is always someone that can help you.

2. What do you want to see from us in 2009? (features, coverage, etc)

Maybe a litte more videos of how to get some achevements and a litte more reviews and meaby little more info about what you get when you some achievements like a gamer pic or something. It would be fun if you had turnaments in some games. Keep up the great work.

1) Because the site is all shaped up neatly and even open to European users in any aspect (games, community, contests). All achievement guides are easily trackable and there are new features now and then. The community itself is very user friendly and can always help with any problems I get achievement-wise. Talking about off-topic stuff is always cool too, great ways to meet new people who also share same interests.

Finding all these features is hard to do on other sites : either they're not complete enough or more US-oriented, which makes it hard for European users.

2) More Reviews (the short section in the end always helps), complete road maps, some linking with mygamercard (checklists and stuff could get auto-updated?) and more news coverage, great material and never dated. :)

GT- ShiryuX