The Pearlescent Weapons, Shields & Mods Trading Thread

Hey all!

Now I've noticed after the last few days that a few fair post have been made asking about Pearlescent Weapons and if anyone wants to Trade.

So to save space in the Sub Forum, please Trade Pearlescent goods that you find during your General Knoxx playthrough here!

Everything here is the same as the Trading Thread I made in the main Borderlands Forum.

Please put the best Spec as possible for what you want/have. E.g. - Type of Gun and Dam/Acc you're looking for (if possible), same goes for Shields & Mods!

Happy Trading!

[EDIT]

There's just one thing I think I need to say here & I hope a lot of you agree with me and thats a BIG THANK YOU to retroboy (SuperDuperLiam). As you may all of noticed, he has given out so many Pearlescent Dupes its unreal. He's had a whole line of eager people wanting his stuff that he's managed to organise a whole 2 1/2 hour session of trading for the community of x360a! Thanks to him over 50+ people now have some of the best/rarest goods in the game and his list of requests (I presume) is still getting longer as I type.

Many thanks mate and keep up the good work as now all of us are Invincible!

I'm no longer Duping/Trading.. sorry.

Edited by Nozza

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, hey guyss. I recently had a thread open called 'My Pearlescent Weapons' but it got shut down. I have a lot of Pearlescent weapons but I got more that I will be posting. I will have pictures of ALL of them, tomorrow(3-3-10). Right now, Ill just try to post the ones I remember. Im just looking for some veryy good weapon(s) that might help me. I DONT want people saying "Ill drop ALL my orange weapons", because not all orange weapons are good. We can compare our guns, if you join my party or something, because invite me and ill almost always join. So here they are!!::

Cobalt Tsunami [sMG]

Fearsome Bessie [sniper]

Rolling Bessie [sniper]

Steel Undertaker [Rocket]

Glorious Serpens [Assault Rifle]

Support Serpens [Assault Rifle]

Pearl Ares(Aries?) [Revolver]

Hardened Ironclad [shield]

Alacritous Omega [shield]

Remeber, these are all off the top of my head so Im checking and posting pictures of all of them tomorrow. Message me around 3:00 EST - 9:00 EST.

Alright, hey guyss. I recently had a thread open called 'My Pearlescent Weapons' but it got shut down. I have a lot of Pearlescent weapons but I got more that I will be posting. I will have pictures of ALL of them, tomorrow(3-3-10). Right now, Ill just try to post the ones I remember. Im just looking for some veryy good weapon(s) that might help me. I DONT want people saying "Ill drop ALL my orange weapons", because not all orange weapons are good. We can compare our guns, if you join my party or something, because invite me and ill almost always join. So here they are!!::

Cobalt Tsunami [sMG]

Fearsome Bessie [sniper]

Rolling Bessie [sniper]

Steel Undertaker [Rocket]

Glorious Serpens [Assault Rifle]

Support Serpens [Assault Rifle]

Pearl Ares(Aries?) [Revolver]

Hardened Ironclad [shield]

Alacritous Omega [shield]

Remeber, these are all off the top of my head so Im checking and posting pictures of all of them tomorrow. Message me around 3:00 EST - 9:00 EST.

Nice little list you've got there! I'm looking for a good sheild.. I here theres one that gives you over 2k, really good cap and when you go into last stand the bar goes slower each time? I dont know if its one of the 2 in your list but do you have a spare or can you duplicate?

Only problem is atm I dont have anything major to trade cause I only keep the guns I use and if I find anything good I dont want I would trade but I havent come across anything like you yet...

If you cant no problem. I'm playing this game pretty much every night to get the last 2 chieves so I'm bound to come across something worth a trade which I dont need. So if my situation changes I'll let you know.

Ok guys I have some really good pearl SMG's and Machine Guns my Serpus is amazing

249 Dmg

93.4 Accuracy

7.9 Fire Rate

The SMG is insane I cant remember specifics and I have an Omega shield.

I will be on and duping for anyone and everyone at 6pm tonight GMT+00 London

I do not want anything in return just don't try and runaway with my stuff :)

hit me up GT is below.

Ok guys I have some really good pearl SMG's and Machine Guns my Serpus is amazing

249 Dmg

93.4 Accuracy

7.9 Fire Rate

hit me up GT is below.

Hey mate!

I'm not online tonight as I'm out but I'll def be on thursday (uk to) and was wondering if you can dup me some stuff. I'll most likely just have the Assault rifle but it also depends on your sheild as well.

Let me know and i'll add you later for a trade-a-bout on thursday!

Thanks mate..

I will say and yes I'm behind Borderland times but I've never duplicated before as I've never really needed to, so I'll FR you later/Thurs and you'll have to hold my hand through it. But from what I heard or think I know all you do is Dashboard it?!?

Anyways thx man and Ill speak to ya Thurs!

No dashboarding involved, duping is so easy it takes about 30 seconds. It's why it make sme laugh when people are so stingy with good items as it really is no hassle.

Ok it goes like this:

- I host a game and we both join.

- I give you all of my Pearls and we run towards a New-You pole or checkpoint.

- The Borderlands logo in the top right flashes which lets us know it has autosaved.

- You give me back all the stuff I gave you

- I kick you from the game or shut the room down which forces all players out thus causing them lose everything until they last saved. My game is the only one that saves.

- Conclusion is that by loading your game you are loading the point in time where you had all my weapons, your game was never saved again after the checkpoint. I load my game where I had them all too after you gave them back, thus meaning the weapons are duped.

So easy it's unreal.

249 Dmg

93.4 Accuracy

7.9 Fire Rate

hit me up GT is below.

MY SMG!! The cyan smg's and snipers are what I have been looking for! I just asked someone what duping meant..I had no idea..LOL.

I am willing to give you all the weapons Liam gave me. It would be awesome if you could give me some good orange or pearlescent ones in return, but its not necessary

weapons are:

Tsunami SMG:

248 + shock x4

Another Tsunami:

151 + shock x4

Bessie Sniper:

Glorius Serpens Combat Rifle:

233 + corrosive x4

Another Glorius Serpens:

269 + corrosvie x3

OMEGA shield:

capacity: 1827

recharging rate(?): 349

shock-resistant

None of those weapons seem too impressive but they all have AWESOME special effects, which you can look up here.

If you want 'em add cray98 :)

Hey guys,

I just duped for about 20 people and have probably one of the largest Pearl collections around.

I am finished for now but will probably do more duping if I get my achievement done in AvP.

If not than give me another shout tomorrow night where I will be around again.

Just send me a message and make sure your online. I invite people to my game dupe the guns and off they go, no hassle.

Send me a message if you are on now and I will probably dupe for you later.

I'm also one of the lucky people who received the pearl weapons form SuperduperLiam. So if anyone want me to dupe them let me know.

I also have a orange Hellfire smg which does 235 dmg with a firerate of 4,8 and 4x fire elemental dmg. It's level 54 in my inventory (equipped it's suddenly level 38 :confused:).

Together with the Siren mod I have, which gives you 56% more smg damage and 39% chance of elemental effects, it kills everything within seconds (level 59 now). I can dupe these too.

I'm also one of the lucky people who received the pearl weapons form SuperduperLiam. So if anyone want me to dupe them let me know.

I also have a orange Hellfire smg which does 235 dmg with a firerate of 4,8 and 4x fire elemental dmg. It's level 54 in my inventory (equipped it's suddenly level 38 :confused:).

Together with the Siren mod I have, which gives you 56% more smg damage and 39% chance of elemental effects, it kills everything within seconds (level 59 now). I can dupe these too.

That would be great..do you have most of the cyan weapons? I have a orange hellfire that does 389(I think)..fire rate is a little slower but it's pretty awesome..I use it as my main gun all the time. The elemental etc is the same as the other ones though. I would dupe that one for you.

I also just picked up a revolver and I didn't have much time to really test it out but it was 350 X 7 damage, not elemental though. I dueled everyone in my party and beat them all one shot.LOL.

I have a siren mod that is :

+61% smg damage

+3 quicksilver

+4 high velocity

+3 girl power

+28 ammo regen

I also have a ton of SMGs too, i think i have a hellfire that is better than yours i can dupe

Edited by Hot Juicy Pie

That would be great..do you have most of the cyan weapons? I have a orange hellfire that does 389(I think)..fire rate is a little slower but it's pretty awesome..I use it as my main gun all the time. The elemental etc is the same as the other ones though. I would dupe that one for you.

I also just picked up a revolver and I didn't have much time to really test it out but it was 350 X 7 damage, not elemental though. I dueled everyone in my party and beat them all one shot.LOL.

Add me and I will dupe you every cyan weapon I have.. that hellfire is awesome :o

I have a siren mod that is :

+61% smg damage

+3 quicksilver

+4 high velocity

+3 girl power

+22 ammo regen

I also have a ton of SMGs too, i think i have a hellfire that is better than yours i can dupe

DAYM! THAT is the mod I have been looking for. I kept finding ones that had +61 damage and a few others but have been waiting to find one with ammo regen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you be willing to dupe this? If you want we can compare smg's I may have something you would like.

Add me and I will dupe you every cyan weapon I have.. that hellfire is awesome :o

Sounds good!! I am trying to remember off the top of my head exactly what the damage on the hellfire is..its something right around there though :)

I would like to get the smg & sniper cyans for sure..and a really good shield. Any other cyan ones would just be a bonus!

Edited by No Kitteh