Balance Issues - Teams onesided

I am loving the multiplayer for this game. It's fun, and fastpaced, but with a longevity that makes each round epic.

When each team is balanced.

When it's not, it's turns into the most retarded spawn-killing and so many games turn out this way. I'm just wondering how this comes to be if there are so many people playing. When a few people leave the room on one side, you'd think that the next few people thrown in would show up on the side with the least amount of players. But it's more random than anything.

I played a game where it was me against 2 people. Then 1, then none. So I was by myself. Instead of the game ending, due to the other team forfeiting, I was free to destroy all objectives. Next game. They threw in 7 players. To the other team :boxer. So naturally I felt outmatched.

So I'm left wondering if there are anyone noticing this.

Spawn killing is rarely an issue if you play as and with a squad. If the match population gets low I think it's up to you to leave the game. Why would you want to stay in a one sided match? I too love the competition but if its not there I find another room.

It is a problem. And leaving the room is not the point. The problem exists. Conquest has spawn killing potential, because they don't black out the spawn area. So its really hard to not get trapped at your base because you can't spawn anywhere else.

It's not about whether there is competition or not, it's the fact that there is no server balancing. Like every other game.

As I said in and with a squad. I like the fact that it doesn't split me and the boys up to balance the teams. If they took whole squads that would be great. It's not perfect but there isn't a better spawn system out there.

I'm not sure why you would stay if you are getting spawn killed and your team is so terrible they cant play some mean D and root them out. Go recon and throw out the motion mines. You'll have them cleaned out in no time. Or if it's that big of a deal play rush or better yet another game. Why put yourself into that position? You are in control of your gaming experience buddy, do something about it.

I'll play with you if you cant find a squad. I'm on nightly. Need to communicate though. I play with a bunch of guys every night.

I play with a bunch of guys every night.

Kinky.

I also don't understand how you are getting spawn killed. I have never gotten spawn killed nor have I spawn killed. If you got yourself into that position, then it's your fault. But if you just joined and the teams are not equally balanced, then back out and search again.

Just quit the game and join a new one. You don't need to sit there and take the spawn killings up the ass, press start then quit.

If you keep getting into games like this, the chances are that you're playing around midnight. Usually, there are uneven games and less people during that time.

And that's the thing, we have to constantly quit out because the rooms are retarded. Sometimes it's hard to get in a game anyway because something is acting up, so we usually stick it out and wait for the room to even out.

And yeah its around midnite Alaska time, so we also have to play the hand we're dealt. And I'm usually in a squad of 2 or 3

Like i said, I love this game. And it does have good spawning system, certainly shit loads better than Modern Warfare.

Maybe it is the time we pop on having to do with it. I wish I had a better schedule to play this.

i dont think there is such thing as balance teams, beacuse your playing online.. its not like each player in the world is a beast ( like moah). one time i joined a game where the other team was dominating, and i got a bunch of kills because they didnt expect a skilled player to join. so it comes down to either your spwan killinf or your are bieng spawned killed.

i dont think there is such thing as balance teams, beacuse your playing online.. its not like each player in the world is a beast ( like moah). one time i joined a game where the other team was dominating, and i got a bunch of kills because they didnt expect a skilled player to join. so it comes down to either your spwan killinf or your are bieng spawned killed.

I was meaning the game has a problem with balancing the sides. You know like the example I gave. 1 v 7. The game likes to throw people randomly on whichever team, regardless whether or not the teams are even.

And yeah we all quit when things become unfair, or you stick it out and hope the sides even out.

Maybe you should spend a few less mins being a beast there tiger and a few more mins proof reading your posts. What's your rush buddy.

I was meaning the game has a problem with balancing the sides. You know like the example I gave. 1 v 7. The game likes to throw people randomly on whichever team, regardless whether or not the teams are even.

And yeah we all quit when things become unfair, or you stick it out and hope the sides even out.

Both Bad Companies are very bad at balancing the number of people on a team. When one side has, say, 2 less people, it's almost like the game overcompensates and sends 5 people to that side. It's partially due to squads I guess but it's still kind of silly. I understand your problem, it does get a little annoying sometimes.

Both Bad Companies are very bad at balancing the number of people on a team. When one side has, say, 2 less people, it's almost like the game overcompensates and sends 5 people to that side. It's partially due to squads I guess but it's still kind of silly. I understand your problem, it does get a little annoying sometimes.

Its weird, I've been playing Bad Company 1 when none of my buds are on to play BC2, and the rooms are always full. This may be due to the time of day, but still... Bad Company 1 is still fun to play, the only problem is the buttons are so different.

Try not to be so terrible if you dont feel like getting spawn killed.

I do wish I was better. You must be awesome I take it?

I am getting better, though. Had to wash the stink of MW2 off first, and get used to the combat in BF: BC2. I'm getting close to my K/D ratio of 1!

Edited by Der Nacho

I do wish I was better. You must be awesome I take it?

why dont you check out his stats

http://bfbc2.elxx.net/stats/360/X600Nitroxpress

but the answer to the question is no... he's not awesome

on the topic of balanced teams, if pussy's didnt quit out when they got killed, or when it looked like they might get beat, then the teams would be a lot more even, you might enjoy the challenge, and things like this might happen

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7929/dsc01097c.th.jpg

and just to add to the arguement, after this game, we attacked with 3 against 7 we took the 1st set of m-coms within about 2mins and by the time we got to the 3rd base we were playing 3 v 0 because all the [crybaby's] who thought it was fun to attack with 4 extra players could take it that we were going to win [either that or all 7 of them could smell there sausages on the bbq burning]

Edited by rza_2002

Of course you can be spawn raped....i tell you 2 situations

Atacama Desert, enemy has all Flags and both Helos

Panama Canal, US Guys have all Flags and 2 Tanks in front of the RU base, and UAV In the air, if you want to blow the tank and shoot a rocket u get killed by it or theo ther infatry, one of about 5 engineers hops out and repairs the tank...

:uzi::mad:

Its not all bad if your playing with hgher lelvels as it may make you think about your game differently and play better when in lower matches, i always get put into 25+ matches and am level 18.

Mind you it is a pian in the backside when you get spawn camped.

Of course you can be spawn raped....i tell you 2 situations

Atacama Desert, enemy has all Flags and both Helos

Panama Canal, US Guys have all Flags and 2 Tanks in front of the RU base, and UAV In the air, if you want to blow the tank and shoot a rocket u get killed by it or theo ther infatry, one of about 5 engineers hops out and repairs the tank...

:uzi::mad:

And that's what happened the last time I got spawn camped. On Panama Canal (fave map). It was me and my buddy against 5 others. we stayed in cause it was almost done. I can't say we were hard to take down though.

why dont you check out his stats

http://bfbc2.elxx.net/stats/360/X600Nitroxpress

but the answer to the question is no... he's not awesome

In all fairness, a snapshot of stats isn't the greatest indicator of skill in this game. For instance, if you play as a medic, and get 2+ revives for every death, you're making a huge contribution, but the obvious stats (like K/D) won't show it. Additionally, I think it sucks that you get no recognition whatsoever from successfully deploying smoke grenades (like setting up a fog curtain at the beginning of the island map to protect your whole team from snipers - i've ridden that strategy to multiple no bases captured defense wins, especially when you're playing against a team of recon noobs), but that probably makes you a better teammate than the guy spamming 200ft noob tubes and getting the occasional points from it.

I might even add that his objective score is 4x yours, and his squad and team scores are 2x yours, if you want to get picky about it. And since you haven't completely unlocked all of the classes, I'd say you spend a lot of time in vehicles (in addition to a lot of sniping, which had better give you a good K/D). You also have very similar score/min. I'll give you that your skill rating is higher, but that changes all the time based on what you're doing (i.e. playing to get kills vs. playing to help your team vs. playing to work your way through all the weapons for bronze stars/getting annoying insignias/etc).

Hot Juicy Pie, on the other hand, beats everyone in all categories, but he's also played for twice as long, so it's tough to compare.

Edited by aristokrat18

In all fairness, a snapshot of stats isn't the greatest indicator of skill in this game. For instance, if you play as a medic, and get 2+ revives for every death, you're making a huge contribution, but the obvious stats (like K/D) won't show it. Additionally, I think it sucks that you get no recognition whatsoever from successfully deploying smoke grenades (like setting up a fog curtain at the beginning of the island map to protect your whole team from snipers - i've ridden that strategy to multiple no bases captured defense wins, especially when you're playing against a team of recon noobs), but that probably makes you a better teammate than the guy spamming 200ft noob tubes and getting the occasional points from it.

I might even add that his objective score is 4x yours, and his squad and team scores are 2x yours, if you want to get picky about it. And since you haven't completely unlocked all of the classes, I'd say you spend a lot of time in vehicles (in addition to a lot of sniping, which had better give you a good K/D). You also have very similar score/min. I'll give you that your skill rating is higher, but that changes all the time based on what you're doing (i.e. playing to get kills vs. playing to help your team vs. playing to work your way through all the weapons for bronze stars/getting annoying insignias/etc).

Hot Juicy Pie, on the other hand, beats everyone in all categories, but he's also played for twice as long, so it's tough to compare.

Leave it to someone that isn't even good at the game to tell everyone about stats :rolleyes:

Leave it to someone that isn't even good at the game to tell everyone about stats :rolleyes:

The stats don't tell you anything about skill. Which is something that was obviously ignored.

The stats are basically and indication of either how long you've played or if you do certain things in the game, like support with healing/reviving and vehicles.