Challenger Achievement Problems

K4rn4ge

I have all of the requirements for this achievement except Ultimate Comeback Challenge but cannot figure out why that didn't unlock. I was in 1st place after first lap, then went into last and finally finished in first and no challenge or achievement! What gives? Can someone who has completed this challenge/achievement please clarify exactly what I need to do for it to unlock. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

as far as we could work out there had to be a minium of 8 players in play at the start of the race, we had a go at trying to boost against 2 randoms and there was only 7 of us in the game and we couldnt get it to unlock as soon as the 8th person joined everybody got it eventually

I've been unable to get this one as well. I did do it once at L50, right before I prestiged/entered legend, but it was only a 3 person race. I assumed that was the reason why it didn't count. I may never get this one even if they patch it. It's pretty tough to go to dead last then pick your way back to the front. It can be done, obviously, but it's not easy. It seems like all too often the front 2 or 3 run away while the middle of the pack fire backwards at each other instead of trying to catch the leaders.

It the races were a tad longer this would be a LOT easier to accomplish.

This is extremely annoying, I have completed the challenge FIVE times now but it hasn't unlocked. Is there any solution to this, because I think I've tried everything now, like staying in first place for more than 30 seconds, then last place for more than 30 seconds, and I have won with 8 people in the race if for some reason 3 or 4 shouldn't count, but nothing works. :confused:

EDIT: FINALLY GOT IT, 5TH TRY..don't know why I got it this time, I didn't do anything I hadn't done before, I was only leading for 1-2 seconds (started 1st) then I was in last place almost the whole 1st lap and then I managed to win the race (against only 2 people). Seems like this is random..

Edited by Bergentz

This is extremely annoying, I have completed the challenge FIVE times now but it hasn't unlocked. Is there any solution to this, because I think I've tried everything now, like staying in first place for more than 30 seconds, then last place for more than 30 seconds, and I have won with 8 people in the race if for some reason 3 or 4 shouldn't count, but nothing works. :confused:

thats retarded, if u have to stay in first for 30 seconds and then lat for 30 seconds what seconds do u have to win the race!!!!!! bs

I've got the retribution challenge, the ultimate comeback challenge and I've completed the driver's ed to 100%. All I have left to do is complete 3 packs to 50%. I'm assuming the driver's ed pack at 100% counts as one. I got over 50% on the daily set once and ever since then the details on the sticker screen say I've done two sets to 50%. The driver's ed and the daily set.

Just today, I got to over 50% on the ace pack, but I didn't get the achievement and the sticker says I still have only have 2 out of 3. Just wanted to check that there isn't a problem. Does the daily challenge set not count when it gets reset? In other words, do you only get the achievement if the daily pack is currently at 50% or above and not if it resets even if you got 50% the day before? Hope that all makes sense. Thanks.