League of your own achievement

cheevo360

I'm not interested in getting my already poor K/D ratio even lower than it is, but I will say that a good technique I found when struggling was to play Capture The Relay and stay defensive, or failing that play the 'Annex' style and ignore the objective and stealth kill everyone you can find running towards it.

Good luck

Edited by Mega Mayo Man

Please I need help with it, I had try many times but impossible for me to get alway 5 or 4th place top. I am mad with it I want 11 people here help me get achievement to let me kill them all until i top 1st. Anyone interest help me to get

Do the capture the territory one, I had boosted mvp but I had gotten 6 MVPs on this one after that, just always make sure you are sitting by the pod

The achievement picture is misleading. I have had MVP many times but the actual achievement is from getting the highest points after a game.

You can get MVP for obtaining 700 team points from objectives etc, but if someone has 800 from kills alone you will not get the achievement.

If anyone wondered.... lol

I've got the MVP achievement after my 3 first matches, as many other stated, it's not that hard, run and gun, make good use of armor when in combat and cloak too sneak around on unaware suckers.

I just played my first game of free for all, came first in that too so try that maybe some luck there..

I hate FFA in this game, so bull, I have won in every game mode I have unlocked, besides FFA, I've been close 5-6 times but at the end someone always beats me too it with 1-2 kills :mad:

It honestly feel like they have a freaking catch up system like old race games had back in the days. Because I have a good lead at first, but for some reason people always catches up to me.

When I get my FFA win I don't think I'm going too play that game mode much more.

Weird, I've played FFA 7 times and came first in 3 of them, the rest top 3. Guess its on luck..12 people is a lot of players for this game mode, theres always 3-4 people who are right behind you on the scoreboard thw whole time, if you get a death without a kill your fucked, you gotta keep getting as many kills as possible to stay on top from start to finish!

Edited by Barad

DONE!!! Got achievement now peeps!! I am lucky me and other guy were top score in TDM so me and other guy we had same 13 kills but i am 20 points more then him in City Hall map then ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED when complete matched!!! finally hehehehe:woop::Bounce::locked:drunk

Nice man, now you can rest and play easy knowing you never have to be top again :) Btw you need to be first in FFA once more for winning in all game modes..

• 4 weeks later...

I have got second place 4 times now in TDM lol. I was 140 points off of top place one time and then another time 40 points off. I just can't seem to do it on TDM might try free for all but I have always hated free for all in every other multiplayer game. There is just too many people, you get a kill someone kills you after etc. Really starting to get annoying now.

Edit: First game of free for all and I get it rofl. 1st:2500 2nd:1100 lol.

Edited by jamie1000013

I'm not good at the game, even though this was my first achievement, I just got a good map (Statue) and good teammates.

However, I have been coming top more frequently now and even getting the top killstreaks in back to back games. The thing responsible for this is the power perk, Loadout Pro. Having a Shotgun and a Scar with Assault Scope and Gauss is just amazing. Shotgun for close range, Gauss for anti-sniping and camper kills and scope for medium range kills. Will upgrade to a Scarab when I unlock it haha :p

Please I need help with it, I had try many times but impossible for me to get alway 5 or 4th place top. I am mad with it I want 11 people here help me get achievement to let me kill them all until i top 1st. Anyone interest help me to get

Well if u cant even get in the top 3 once in a while why even bother to play online?.

Its getting the win in instant action that is pissing me off. I can always get second or third place or even tie with the guy in first place but it gives me credit for a draw instead of a win. So frustrating, I have played about 40 games and have not won any of them but have tied about 5. :mad:

Well if u cant even get in the top 3 once in a while why even bother to play online?.

Why not? He payed for the game like everyone else he can play online if he wants. You shouldn't let the scoreboard dictate how much fun you're having online, grab some friends and pass the controller around and you'll have 100x more fun than playing alone stat padding by yourself.