Skyrim tops x360a's review list.

Barad

Reading the review confirms my suspicion that tomorrow will go down as the longest day of work ever. It also makes me worried that I wont be able to pull myself away from the game when the new Assassin's Creed comes out (game plan was play Skyrim feverishly for four days, breeze through AC in about a week, go back to Skyrim for probably the rest of the year).

Ive been hearing/reading issues with players that when they install it to their hard-drive it's really buggy or something anyone know anything about this??

Apparently so. Reports are that if you install the game to your HDD, the textures do not load as fast (or at all) as they are supposed to.

I'm guessing it's a little like Halo 2 where the world loaded in front of you, but unfortunately, it sometimes stays bland.

Until Bethesda patch it, we may have to give our disc drives a work out.

Apparently so. Reports are that if you install the game to your HDD, the textures do not load as fast (or at all) as they are supposed to.

I'm guessing it's a little like Halo 2 where the world loaded in front of you, but unfortunately, it sometimes stays bland.

Until Bethesda patch it, we may have to give our disc drives a work out.

I wonder why it does it and why didn't any of the reviewers catch it, "or did they"... Maybe it's just on the older models of 360s and not the slim any word if PS3 is having the same issue?

Mine was installed for the whole 100+ hours and I didn't have an issue with that...

Firstly, fantastic review, Webb! I never thought I'd see the day where you reviewed something higher than GTA IV. ;)

Secondly, that gives a little hope. A few members have been confirming that an installed Skyrim has graphical issues, though.

I tried it on both my new Xbox 360 S and old Elite, no issues. I can only offer my personal experience, of course.

And thanks :D

Hmm maybe it's pre-jasper and earlier 360s then it would make sense why they overlooked it's compatibility... Hopefully they get to the bottom of this for those that do experience it. PS. Forgive me for not reading you're review as im trying to avoid anything that has a chance of spoiling some things i'm just picky like that, though i enjoy reading you're other reviews. ;)

omg i need this so damn right now, but have to finish dark souls first...

the review was fantastic, im just a bit worried if the german voice over can compete with the original cast. ah screw that, ordering from the uk as quick as posible!

:p

I feel you're pain im quickly running out of things to do, this wait is killing me... Which is ironic cause once i get my hands on it i'll have tons to do...