True Elite and Celebrity PLEASE HELP ME

yes the online ranking is strange. for example "killer" has i think 50 GT added. now he is the 1st in trueskillranking.

there are also guys with only 1 played game and 50 trueskill.

has anyone got an idea how to lv up as fast as possible. should i get a lot of money, kill lot of traitors, revenge kills??

what i found out is, if you die youll lose alot of your ranking position.

hope you have an idea

I have searched on many forums, and my conclusion is:

Win and do not lose! Be number 1 or 2, but number 1 cannot be a lower trueskill then yours that doesnt give much.

Don't kill civilians.

Dont kill cops, if your a cop.

Quit matches, if your losing (Kinda noob, but oh well)

But many many says that is nearly impossible to get this achievement, but i'm trying anyway.

Now i must ask, do i have to be Rank 50 for getting the two achievements?

Or do i have to be number 1 or 2 on the leaderboard, i can't see the different. Because many Rank 50's have the achievements.

I have searched on many forums, and my conclusion is:

Win and do not lose! Be number 1 or 2, but number 1 cannot be a lower trueskill then yours that doesnt give much.

Don't kill civilians.

Dont kill cops, if your a cop.

Quit matches, if your losing (Kinda noob, but oh well)

But many many says that is nearly impossible to get this achievement, but i'm trying anyway.

I saw other forums on the official i think, that you have to win over someone who has a higher trueskill then yours, before you will rank higher.

That's a lie!

I won over some noobs, i think Rank 15 or something i dont know, but when i won, as traitor and my rank got 1, so i am 25 now "Yea i'm a nub, but i'm 25 more for 50", so just win a lot of matches! Dont lose tho.

Now i will make the guide succesfully:

For True Elite and Celebrity Achievement, you have to be on Leaderboards #1, on one of these 3 category Trueskill > Traitor > Money, if you're number 1 on one of them, i think you will get the achievement.

This will acquire that you can manage to get 8 billions in money, 3500 - 4000 traitor kills or Beat many rank 50's and the one on Nr. #1.

If your going after the trueskill, i can give you this advice: Do not die alot, be a traitor and get away with most money, do not kill civils and nobody can't get away with the car! You can quit, which will give you a good advantage, because you will not lose anything or gain anything.

You can boost the trueskill one, but i think you have to beat Nr 1, to get on number 1, or you can get some friends to help you, but i talked with a guy, he said it was really hard to boost this game, but he said to me that you could make some gamertags, then get them up in a high rank, and then win with your normal gamertag on them, that will gain you like 200 places or something, like that. But the gamertags have to be over your rank like 50.

Edited by Aberrant Simon

For True Elite and Celebrity Achievement, you have to be on Leaderboards #1, on one of these 3 category Trueskill > Traitor > Money, if you're number 1 on one of them, i think you will get the achievement.

This will acquire that you can manage to get 8 billions in money, 3500 - 4000 traitor kills or Beat many rank 50's and the one on Nr. #1.

If your going after the trueskill, i can give you this advice: Do not die alot, be a traitor and get away with most money, do not kill civils and nobody can't get away with the car! You can quit, which will give you a good advantage, because you will not lose anything or gain anything.

You can boost the trueskill one, but i think you have to beat Nr 1, to get on number 1, or you can get some friends to help you, but i talked with a guy, he said it was really hard to boost this game, but he said to me that you could make some gamertags, then get them up in a high rank, and then win with your normal gamertag on them, that will gain you like 200 places or something, like that. But the gamertags have to be over your rank like 50.

No , u must be 1st on trueskill rank , not other

• 3 weeks later...

yes if you play with higher ranks you will rank up more...

unfortionately it is almost impossible to hit celebrity because you need to have the top leaderboard and ppl actualy boost these acounts over there own...

they do what is called stacking witch means that they hit the top second and third then get fourth and boost off of there first second and third accounts so that it is higher than the ones before....

• 1 month later...

I can guarantee 100% that it has to be number 1 on TrueSkill leaderboard because I was number 1 on the money leaderboard and I didn't get it.

• 1 month later...

I saw early on Page 1 that someone called this a shit game which is big talk for someone that plays every childs, movie are legit bad game for achievements.

Anyways, I did help an ungreatful clod boost to get them, but not helped in return on the PC version, and yes you will have to either be better then whomever is at number 1 on leaderboards, which is literally impossible or just boost with that person. It took 30 minutes of boosting with the guy hogging all the top spots to get that ex-friend to 1st and 2nd. I assume it would take a little longer since so many more people played on 360.

I wish they reset leaderboards periodically since there isn't a single one that's legit and just do away with achievements like that all together

• 3 months later...

Ok this a late post,but I used to be 3rd in the world in the trueskill leaderboards with over 300 sessions before ppl started to create new accounts.

If you want the achievement you have to:

1-Always be first,it doesn't matter what trueskill your opponent is,if you lose you go down in the leadeboards.

2-Quit if you are going to lose,the more losses you get the less chances of ranking up.

3-Never tie either

The only problem is that after you get one or two losses you can't be first anymore,because those people in the top of the leaderboards have wins against high trueskill people and no losses,so unless they reset everything just give up,no boosting group will be able to help you.

Hope that helps.

• 2 months later...

Kane and Lynch is the ONLY Game i cant get 100% completion. And this sucks big time !!

If we get enough people together and write a email to eidos, maybe they reset the leaderboards or can patch the achievements.

has anybody a email adress from eidos? THERE MUST BE A WAY !!!

if theres any idea, please add me, GT: Kristallregen

• 1 month later...

Ok, I heard a rumour that this achievement is to get to the 2nd highest and highest level in TrueSkill for your personal self, not the leaderboards... Someone wanna clarify? Otherwise screw these achievements, screw leaderboard related achievements, and especially hackers, glitchers, boosters (when it comes to multiple same accounts to screw people over), and etc.

Ok, I heard a rumour that this achievement is to get to the 2nd highest and highest level in TrueSkill for your personal self, not the leaderboards... Someone wanna clarify? Otherwise screw these achievements, screw leaderboard related achievements, and especially hackers, glitchers, boosters (when it comes to multiple same accounts to screw people over), and etc.

you have to be 1st and 2nd on the trueskill leaderboards. being rank 50 (highest trueskill rank in the game) won´t get any of these achievements, unfortunately

Okay allow me to shed some light on the forum, even if im too late or not. Back in 2007 when kane and lynch: dead men was released, the true skill was never a factor in ranking up (even though it said so) it began that when you played a game session, your merc(character) changed every round.. this soon change when the brought in the trueskill factor of the game. 35-39 trueskill meant you could play as lynch and 40-45 meant you could play as kane, but this just wasn't challenging enough for eidos.. so they reset the leaderboards making it that only #1 and 2# could play fragile alliance with kane and lynch. Quickly squads of boosters mastered this and locked it down. Even now there are boosting squads that have kane and lynch as their leaderboard positions, and unless you somehow hack a profile or 2.. or hook up with that squad, kiss "True Elite" and "Celebrity" good bye. The only way this can be justified is that if eidos reset the boards again, making it 49 for lynch and 50 for kane...... or something along those ranking lines. Otherwise, there will never be a chance for any newbies to the game to claim the prestigious achievements. sorry.