Finally got my gamer score even with this game!!!!

That is if I dont get the studs achievements for 88 points. I currently have a 5 at the end of my gamer score instead of a 3, 6 or 12. I have been an odd number since 2008 thanks to 1942 joint strike. I have been going back and forth thinking if i should complete the game 100% or leaave missing that 88 point achievement.

What would you do?

I have been leaning towards leaving it as is because I like it this way

My over all gamer score is now even, if i were to finish the game 100% my over all score would be odd agian. I have 5 more achievements to go including the 88 point one. I should have never gotten 1942 joint strike. I did not know how hard it would be. I dont know why they bother with odd numbered achievements it does not look right.

• 2 months later...
That is if I dont get the studs achievements for 88 points. I currently have a 5 at the end of my gamer score instead of a 3, 6 or 12. I have been an odd number since 2008 thanks to 1942 joint strike. I have been going back and forth thinking if i should complete the game 100% or leaave missing that 88 point achievement.

What would you do?

I have been leaning towards leaving it as is because I like it this way

I had the same issue for a long time. The following list hasn't been updated in a while, but might help you get back to a multiple of 5 (if you ended up finishing Pirates, that is).

http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=117353

• 2 weeks later...

same here...When I first got my xbox and my addiction to achievements kicked in, I played anything to get quick gamerscore...and I ended up playing Luxor (or someting similar) which has pretty much all odd point achievements. I've contemplated going back to it and trying to even it out...but I never really enjoyed the game ll that much lol.

So...uneven it is for me, and I don't really care anymore. I will play a game until I get all the achievements I can without getting annoyed at the game.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
My over all gamer score is now even, if i were to finish the game 100% my over all score would be odd agian. I have 5 more achievements to go including the 88 point one. I should have never gotten 1942 joint strike. I did not know how hard it would be. I dont know why they bother with odd numbered achievements it does not look right.

def leave it. if a game even has an odd number gamerscore achievement and i know theres the slightest chance i won't get it, i won't touch the game at all usually. even though you won't another easy completion, you'll have the even overall gamerscore. just walk away