MY GM and My Career crashing.

The Clutch Hand

Just yesterday I've been hit with this nasty bug in My Career and My GM. In my career I'm in the first season at the playoffs. After my game and post interview the game saves, and sends me back to the main menu. I can play the game fine just post game crashes. When I load the file it starts my progress over back before my game. Also in My GM I get crashed after simming like 10 games. No contacted 2K, and also re installing my game disc. I guess the new update caused some bugs :( anyone have this problem???

Just yesterday I've been hit with this nasty bug in My Career and My GM. In my career I'm in the first season at the playoffs. After my game and post interview the game saves, and sends me back to the main menu. I can play the game fine just post game crashes. When I load the file it starts my progress over back before my game. Also in My GM I get crashed after simming like 10 games. No contacted 2K, and also re installing my game disc. I guess the new update caused some bugs :( anyone have this problem???

same thing keeps happening to me in both mycareer and mygm. Im at the last game before the all star break and the game crashes to the main menu after the game when it goes to scene with my agent. Ive actually got saw the scene once and then it booted me right after. So I have keep playing the same game over and over again it wont let me on to all star weekend which sucks.