• 3 months later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I just hope there aren't any achievements for having a ME1 save. I'm pretty sure I deleted all my ME1 data when I beat the game and got all the achievements.

I think it's against Microsoft regulations to have achievements that can only be completed by having other games or software.

DLC achievements are outside this rule though because they are add ons.

I just hope there aren't any achievements for having a ME1 save. I'm pretty sure I deleted all my ME1 data when I beat the game and got all the achievements.

There shouldn't be any achievements, but I do know that your ME1 save/choices affect the direction of the ME2 story. I'm not sure if it'll be huge changes, but I think it's safe to assume that if you let Ashley live in ME1, Kaiden won't show up as an ally in ME2.

There shouldn't be any achievements, but I do know that your ME1 save/choices affect the direction of the ME2 story. I'm not sure if it'll be huge changes, but I think it's safe to assume that if you let Ashley live in ME1, Kaiden won't show up as an ally in ME2.

Some of the decisions are pretty big, like the life or death of the Citadel Council.

I'm willing to wager the decision on Nirali Bhatia's corpse will change item inventory.

The Rachni Queen at Peak 15 will also make a pretty big difference.

Conrad Verner is one I'm curious about, I'm going to be a dick to him in my transfer file just because I wanna see what happens.

Conrad Verner is one I'm curious about, I'm going to be a dick to him in my transfer file just because I wanna see what happens.

I remember in the article I read in Game Informer said that the "crazed fan" will even be in ME2, so he'll make a reappearance. Good news for me, I hate the guy with a passion and like you I'm gonna be a total ass to him. Haha.

I remember in the article I read in Game Informer said that the "crazed fan" will even be in ME2, so he'll make a reappearance. Good news for me, I hate the guy with a passion and like you I'm gonna be a total ass to him. Haha.

Yeah I want to use that intimidation option on him that makes him cry and run away. Maybe he'll come back after months of rigorous training and become the ultimate counter-Shepard in a side mission.

Or maybe he'll show up in one of those "hanging off the cliff with one arm" situations and he'll either help you or pass you by.

rivercurse i thought u didnt have to bring your profile over if u didnt want to. plus what about the save u bring over u didnt sleep with anyone i wonder how that would work. and that would be a crazy achievement for people didnt play the 1st. guess if so just dont sleep with anyone on me2 at lease your 1st playthrough and u should get the achievement. we will see cant wait

I think it's against Microsoft regulations to have achievements that can only be completed by having other games or software.

DLC achievements are outside this rule though because they are add ons.

I hate to say but, you are wrong i notice your post and there is a game called HULK the movie game and the achievement called

SHELL-HEADhttp://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/576/UP6KvP4=.jpg you need to have a save file from Iron-Man movie Game It sucked to have to buy both

I hate to say but, you are wrong i notice your post and there is a game called HULK the movie game and the achievement called

SHELL-HEADhttp://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/576/UP6KvP4=.jpg you need to have a save file from Iron-Man movie Game It sucked to have to buy both

You don't say? I can't believe they'd make achievements that require you to buy other games, they SHOULD make it a law against that then.

rivercurse i thought u didnt have to bring your profile over if u didnt want to. plus what about the save u bring over u didnt sleep with anyone i wonder how that would work. and that would be a crazy achievement for people didnt play the 1st. guess if so just dont sleep with anyone on me2 at lease your 1st playthrough and u should get the achievement. we will see cant wait

Yeah I thought about that aswell. Won't be a problem for me though considering im fanatical about all things Mass Effect :D

And as you said you don't 'have' to bring your save over, but there's no reason not to do so if you've got one. If you choose to start ME2 as a new player you will miss out on xp and monetary bonuses (announced, but exact details not yet confirmed), and the fun of having the NPC's throughout the universe refer to your previous escapades!

Plu if you dont import, the game establishes a canonical back story for you anyway through an interactive cut scene with Miranda, so in short, if you've got an ME1 save, theres no reason whatsoever not to import.

Edit - And to the people who will complain about this achievement (if it even turns out to be correct, it was only a hint from Casey after all), the fault is your own for not playing the original! Go and buy it now!

The achievements look fairly easy this time around, not that I'm complaining though, there's only so much Biotic grinding I can do. At least this time round playing as different classes will provide for different gameplay. 28 of the 50 Achievements are all story related and the other 22 are for just general play, like headshots and the paramour one for example.