Notoriety in the Frontier

metallicorphan

Please report to the bitching thread.

No, seriously. Everyone has that problem. And there's no way to get rid of it.

What? You got rid of all Templar control? Oh, yeah. Sorry. Still got notoriety.

Just one of the dozens of things that piss me off about this otherwise great game.

Just one of the dozens of things that piss me off about this otherwise great game.

Yep same here...and above all...I liberated Bostons and got rid of all the forts and the redcoats are gone...now the bluecoats are in town

I liberated NY, got rid of all the forts there, but the town is still full with red coats...I'm at sequence 10..so maybe something is still going to happen in NY. :confused:

Wow,really?,I just thought i wasn't looking hard enough

thanks for the heads up

(Tell you the truth i am not even sure how i earned this 1 star,unless my deeds in Boston somehow flowed over)

It's automatic. There is nothing to change and go Incognito in the Frontier. Unless you happen to be in Valley Forge.

Just use the large areas around patrols to avoid them. Horseback can be annoying sometimes, because it's just easier to stick to the roads. You ended up in conflict and shot off your horse. What the frontier needs is more Fast Travel. Especially when your convoy is being attacked.

It's automatic. There is nothing to change and go Incognito in the Frontier. Unless you happen to be in Valley Forge.

Just use the large areas around patrols to avoid them. Horseback can be annoying sometimes, because it's just easier to stick to the roads. You ended up in conflict and shot off your horse. What the frontier needs is more Fast Travel. Especially when your convoy is being attacked.

I am surprisingly close to finishing the game (Completionist achieve). Even to this point, I don't understand what the hell is the point of the convoys? It costs more money in the supplies that I send than what I make sending the convoy?

:confused:

Liberating forts gives you tax bonuses, also crafting and trading medicines using Lyle as your Artisan gives you better selling items. Also, make your convoy go to the same shop to reduce the risk and giving you more time to get to your convoy in the Frontier to defend it. My convoys are financing my upgrades for the Aquila.

• 2 months later...