Activity - Mayhem?

uBoogie

Anyone else struggle with this?

I can do the easy levels pretty quickly just by getting a car and driving along the side knocking over lampposts etc but for medium and hard that doesn't seem to do it because I run out of time (even in co op)

Just wondering what ways anyone have been able to complete these?

Fences, if you're not already hitting these or haven't seen the achievement, get your Combo meter up largely resulting in increases in cash when you hit objects like moving cars or enemies.

Not just fences though, anything you see; dumpsters, garbage cans, lampposts, pretty much anything that you can destroy will help get your combo meter up which, in turn, gives you higher amounts of cash.

As Enzo said above just destroy the fences, it was the same with saints row 2 i believe, but you'll find the more stuff you blow up such as cars and people you kill the higher police units which will come if your able to use the airstrike or rocket launcher you'll take out quite a few tanks, helicopters, APC/IFV(the kind of tank thats called a bear) and the fbi/ swat trucks are quite good as you get quite a few for taking out the riot sheild guys. Literally just want to be using explosives tbh as its quicker blowing stuff up, you get quite a bit for bins and gas stations as well. Also try when doing it get the gang and police noteriety as high as possible thats what worked for me. If you find that instead of running out of time just go away do a few missions and get some upgrades and come back.

The tanks also a good shout but make sure you stick to the area your in, i went out just a tiny bit by mistake getting carried away with blowing up humvee's etc and although i must have blown up at least 4 or 5 outside of the area i missed doing it first time because i was a few hundred short :/ Goodluck though pal :)