SPOILERS - Ultimate Weapons and Skills Questions/Answers

kantizuni

I'm on disc 4 right now, I haven't gone into Grand Staff yet, as i'm going around killing the optional bosses and getting the Master achievements for all the mortals.

I've noticed that each character seems to get an "end-game" type item given to them. So far i've found these ones:

Seth - Gravity Rave (Sword) - Cave Worm in the Forgotten Cave.

Jansen - Leveler (Spell) - Blue Dragon in Snowfields of the Northernmost Land.

Cooke - Divide (Spell) - King Kelolon in Kelolon Village.

Sed - Magic Rifle of Aneira (Gun) - Find all Pirates for Pirate Fortress.

Tolten - Age of the King (Sword) - Break all Seals and defeat Golden Knight.

Mack - Sacrifice-Self (Spell) - Spirit in Temple of Enlightenment.

So... is there anything for Ming/Sarah/Kaim?

I know that you get the 1000 Year Dream accessory for the Holy Beast, and that is Ming's side quest. And you get the... other accessory that I can't remember (Absorb Fire?), for killing Persona, which is Sarah's side quest. So maybe that's all there is for them.

Anyone know if there is something special for Kaim that I haven't found?

gravity rave aint seth ultimate weapon you need to get this material beginning with o from the temple of englightment then take it too this guy in the isplion mountains i think

you get kaims from defeating immortal one ( very hard !!!!!) boss battle after completing the backyard challanges you need to get 3 stars in each battle

ming n sarah let them learn the skill which allows them to use the other mortals staffs

You need to get Orachlim *sp?* from the Temple Of Enlightenment and take it to the guy near the mines on the mountain *on top of all the ladders* and you can choose between Seth or Kiam.. CHOOSE SETH. The weapon she gets its better than the one Kiam would get and is better than her "angel-winged" weapon that the Cave work gives.

Personally having Toltens UW equiped on Kiam is better, 420 attack power compared to 250-300 something *not sure but its not better*.

Thanks for the quick responses guys!

Yeah, I was thinking that the Gravity Rave was extremely easy to get for an end weapon. I'll have to search the Temple for that material you're talking about.

I've been putting off doing the Backyard challenges, but if there is a weapon there for Kaim, then I guess i'll start on that next. Thanks!

As for Ming and Sarah, they don't attack very often with me, so I don't see any point in losing a skill slot to let them have a slightly better weapon. That's good to know though!