Golden Guns?

MicroCool

The golden guns have 10% more damage and hold a few more bullets per clip than the vanilla version. I think they are there to aid us in the harder difficulties later..

Also, if you dig around in the menus you will find the switch to turn the golden effect on/off. :woop:

oops, you already knew that...

The golden guns have 10% more damage and hold a few more bullets per clip than the vanilla version. I think they are there to aid us in the harder difficulties later..

Also, if you dig around in the menus you will find the switch to turn the golden effect on/off. :woop:

oops, you already knew that...

Are you sure about the bonus's for the gold guns? Where can I find confirmation on this? Thanks

I really don't think a couple extra bullets is worth it. The damage maybe but I still can't find anywhere that says they are 10% stronger.

Then perhaps you should avoid them...

Just sayin, saounds like you already made up your mind.

But I will say, even if you get an extra 50% to your MAGAZINE, that's still less reloads. Not significant, but it may be good in a pinch.

• 7 months later...
New to MP3(xmas of '12) where do I turn this option on/off? Thnxs in advance?

You don't have Golden Guns from the get-go. You have to unlock them by playing the Story.

In the Story, there will be Golden Guns that are disassembled into 2 or 3 smaller pieces around each level. For example, you have to find all 3 golden parts to the M1911 Pistol in one level in order to unlock the Golden M1911.

Once you have all the parts, that gun will always be gold when you play the Story. As for Multiplayer, you can choose whether or not you want to use that skin for it.

If you need help locating the Golden Gun parts, use this link, my man.

--> http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=370212