Skyfall DLC out now

The_Iceman2288

Played it. Really bad. Takes about 20 minutes to complete. A gunfight, half-decent motorbike chase, fist fight on top of the train, Eve shoots you, you photograph Patrice, you have half of a poorly designed boss fight, you climb some stairs, and finish the boss fight, phone call with M. Game ends abruptly.

Just saved you 0 Microsoft points and 20 minutes of your life. There's no XP bonuses or achievements.

I'm not gonna lie, this DLC is a really atrocious effort by Activision. I quite liked how they adapted some of the old films into 'modern' form, and the fact that they had to adapt them all kind of justifies how lame some of them are, but Skyfall should've been the simplest one to pull off since it's ALREADY set in the modern day, and yet it seems like they just couldn't be bothered with it.

I mean, how could they possibly feature Skyfall as a mission without the villain, the actual plot, or Skyfall itself? Absolutely pathetic, clearly the developers have no respect for the franchise whatsoever if this is what they're willing to churn out to celebrate the 50th anniversary. I really enjoyed GoldenEye and Blood Stone, so what the hell happened here? This should've been their best shot at a Bond game, but it seems like they just didn't give a f*** about it.

So I'm gonna join the crowd of people who want Activision to leave the franchise alone. I never had a problem with how it seemed very Call of Duty at times (although they could all have done with some more gadgets, but I suppose they were aiming for the tone of the newer films, which is all good), because they still got a lot of the 'feel' right, but if Activision's future efforts with the franchise are going to be as careless as this one then I want them out.

Edited by Scrummy64

• 2 weeks later...