Suck at boxing

ayrshireandy

Just beat the AI in champion today, here is what i did :

Don't throw anywhere, you have to be on defense, try to guess where he will punch and block it, and when you block 3 times (look at the bars under life line) then throw a big punch where is not blocking, he will be dazed he will have stars on his head, now it's time to throw alot of punch, just like in this video :

Don't throw anywhere, you have to be on defense, try to guess where he will punch and block it, and when you block 3 times (look at the bars under life line) then throw a big punch where is not blocking, he will be dazed he will have stars on his head, now it's time to throw alot of punch, just like in this video :

It's funny everyone mentions playing defense so heavily on Champion. The first time I tried Champion difficulty, I figured I'd just use the speed-punch spam like in the video so I could get stunned and try to survive without getting hit for the achievement. So I spammed the 60's disco fists high and low on Champion difficulty and ended up TKOing Champion my first round of my first attempt! I got stunned a few times, but I was able to get at least half of his health off each time before he got in a stun.

That's so frustrating. First I tried the normal way, I tried to block his attacks (which is nearly impossibile cause you just can't time them rightly) and just punch him when the 3 HUD-Bars were full to stun him. The weirdest thing was in my best attempt I knocked him down 2 times and he just got 1 knockout but after Point Desicion I lost the match 2:1, d'fuck!

After more unsuccessful attempts I tried these Speed-Punch method which was absolutely not working for me. He always KO'd me after some seconds I had no chance. Any more tips? Where is your Kinect Sensor positioned? Mine is ~1,3 meter away from the bottom.

That's so frustrating. First I tried the normal way, I tried to block his attacks (which is nearly impossibile cause you just can't time them rightly) and just punch him when the 3 HUD-Bars were full to stun him. The weirdest thing was in my best attempt I knocked him down 2 times and he just got 1 knockout but after Point Desicion I lost the match 2:1, d'fuck!

After more unsuccessful attempts I tried these Speed-Punch method which was absolutely not working for me. He always KO'd me after some seconds I had no chance. Any more tips? Where is your Kinect Sensor positioned? Mine is ~1,3 meter away from the bottom.

Well with my method i had to play 10-12 games in a row to be able to beat him, after some games i was able to guess where to block his punch, sometime he throw 3 times in a row at the same place...

I have mine at my shoulder level (above of my tv)

Well with my method i had to play 10-12 games in a row to be able to beat him, after some games i was able to guess where to block his punch, sometime he throw 3 times in a row at the same place...

I have mine at my shoulder level (above of my tv)

Thanks man, finally got it. Yeah that's the only big problem, often it's just luck to block the punches rightly. In one round you're blocking everything perfectly and in the next rounds you just got beaten.

Thats what i did, got a knock down every round and barely lost any life.