Can't Find Fawkes

ArakTaiRoth

So I got to Vault 87, I freed Fawkes, I did all that wonderful stuff that happens after. Then when I leave that place expecting to find Fawkes again (as per the Wiki), he is not there. However the Wiki also sees he can be found outside of Underworld, so i go there, but no Fawkes. I wait roughly about 5 in-game days there, still no Fawkes. I make a trip back to Vault 87 and explore the entire place again, no Fawkes. Does anyone know where Fawkes could be, I would greatly like him on my team, if only to save me effort.

So I got to Vault 87, I freed Fawkes, I did all that wonderful stuff that happens after. Then when I leave that place expecting to find Fawkes again (as per the Wiki), he is not there. However the Wiki also sees he can be found outside of Underworld, so i go there, but no Fawkes. I wait roughly about 5 in-game days there, still no Fawkes. I make a trip back to Vault 87 and explore the entire place again, no Fawkes. Does anyone know where Fawkes could be, I would greatly like him on my team, if only to save me effort.

Fawkes comes to your aid "after" you escape

Raven Rock.

Did you have him Get the G.E.C.K.?

Once he gets the G.E.C.K for you, you will be captured, and so forth and so on.

I found him wondering outside Dunwich building, and it looked like he was walking towards Evergreen Mills. I saw his Super Sledge and i was like Wtf? What the hell are you doing out here. And then a Giant Radscorpion snuck up behind me and then he just yells out "I'm coming, friend!!!" And yer that's where i found him. Not certain about you.

after i left raven rock (killed eden) and went on to do other stuff I wanted fawkes. After about 6 more hours of playtime I just went back to raven rock and he was still fighting enclave people. I said hello he said hello...and the rest is history.

Anyway, try going back to raven rock if you killed eden otherwise I dont know.

And vince, Fawkes is in a chamber locked away and once you let him out he will help you find the geck.

i'm in vault 87 right now i cant find the geck or fawkes can anyone help me ?

Fawkes will be in the experimental labs and you will be given the choice to let him out or not. If you let him out, he will lead you to the GECK, you will get it and be captured. Once you leave Raven Rock, he will be outside killing the Enclave. You can talk to him and he will follow you from there.

If you have Bad Karma, he won't follow you and will either start wandering the wastes, or more likely, retreat to the museum of history.