chocobo anyone?

crazyman

Wait, we can get Chocobos?!

How do you get one?

There was a sign up form on xbox.com but that ended a few weeks ago.

Do we really need another one of these threads. Everyone who signed up to get the Chocobo's will get them at the sametime. You will recieve an email to your linked Windows Live Account with a code. Be patient...

Do we really need another one of these threads. Everyone who signed up to get the Chocobo's will get them at the sametime. You will recieve an email to your linked Windows Live Account with a code. Be patient...

It ended? :( But I love Chocobos XD

calm down mate

just wondering cause iv got bad internet connections and dont always get emails ect

CHRIST!:p

Well you've obviously taken my post the wrong way. It's just easier to search for the information & you will possibly get an answer in 2minutes. It's just that I've seen alot of threads asking the same question recently. I don't exactly need to calm down as I'm feeling hunky dorey :D thanks. Guess you also got your question answered.

/thread.