My Klassic Scorpion Costume..... (cosplay)...

Broad

so me n a load of the lads are making a series of mk costums to wear to town for a messy night this week..

http://i56.twitgoo.com/2zyecnm.jpg

sneaky look at the scorpion... i didnt puto n the arm gaurds in this though...

got reptile.. sub zero... and ermac .... aswell as liu kang, nightwolfe, raiden, kitana and sonya...

damn i wanna unlock scorpion's wrist watch in the game

lol its not a wristwatch.... ;) its powerbalance lol..

and yeah i have got a kunai blade aswell but i wont be able to take that out with me... probably get arrested for an offensive weapon lols

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/216184_10150538807940613_601505612_17974757_2546043_n.jpg

its sharp aswell managed to cut me when i was flairing around with it ... lol i found out bar flaring and knife flaring are similar.. but more dangerous

That looks pretty sweet, man! How long did it take you to make it?

You absolutely need to make a video where

Sub-Zero is in a gas station enjoying a cup of coffee and you run in there and kick his ass while getting customer reactions! Or something like that.

You just have to!

Yes yes yes! This would be great!

You absolutely need to make a video where Sub-Zero is in a gas station enjoying a cup of coffee and you run in there and kick his ass while getting customer reactions! Or something like that.

You just have to!

HAHAHA LMAO!!! I totally second that!!

pretty cool bro..deff need to post the whole gang or if you have the diff costumes postem up!!!!...and i second sub/scorp fight!! lol

will get pics of the groups... and psoed photos.... and "fight" ones... possibnly do it in town in one of the clubs but dun wanna be thrown out..

all happenin on wednesday so i can probably get some pics in on thursday.... should be good

You absolutely need to make a video where Sub-Zero is in a gas station enjoying a cup of coffee and you run in there and kick his ass while getting customer reactions! Or something like that.

You just have to!

I'm 3rding or 4thing this one! You gotta do this and you tube it!!! Awesomeness. Cool costume and weapon btw.

we probably going to film sumthin of it scorp vs sub .... naturally lol....

when/if done ill post to youtube and link dont worry....

im hoping to be able to replicate the VS screens with the fighters that are here will look sick lol

def wanna see the coffee skit lol. what did you make it with? towels im guessing haha.

its yellow fleece materials... and an airsoft protection padding mask covered in similar material..