One Dino heal required but missing?

Howie B 00

The Prima guide doesn't mention day or night for this sick dino. In fact, all the videos I've watched for my guide (to select one) have all had the healing done during the day.

Frankly, I don't even know what the point is for the day and night. In other games, specifically Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, it mattered, but for this game, I think it's just something they threw in just to throw in.

Think it was glitched ? Did another play through in the end and left them all except the 1 in the hunting plains (LW) which needs to be done between levels on story mode, until all 4 worlds were open

Found them all here

Jurassic Park (Yellow)

Dilophosaurs Territory

Gallimimus Territory

Triceratops Terriory

JP - Lost World (Pinkish/Orange)

Hunting Plains (Must be done on story mode)

Long Grass

JP III (Red)

Ankylosaurs Territory

Jurassic World (Blue)

East Broadwalk

Safari Plains

Shady Grove

Gyrosphere Vally

The dino in the Gallimimus area in JP wasn't missing for me. However, I was missing the Dino in Jurassic World in the Safari Plains (Gallimimus). It was simply not there. Someone mentioned that you had to trigger the gold brick for defeating a certain amount of Compy's in that same location. Only then will the three energy targets show up (as they appear in front of the Compy spawn cave). Well, I got that gold brick and nothing. I even came back at night time.

What I eventually did was completely exited the game to the dashboard and restarted it. Then I went to the Safari Plains and lo and behold it was there, during the day.

I did all the Workers, Photos, Red Bricks and Sick Dino's during the day. I've done 6 Races and have also done them during the day. I have something like 175/275 Gold Bricks and again, they've all been gotten during the day (the ones that are separate). So I'm 100% positive that the day/night aspect has no effect on what you are going for; it's just something they put in just to put in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...