Favourite game enemy of all time!

Dark Prince 27

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grunts from halo Catalina from grand theft auto

hehe yeah 10+ years and that sound when grunts burst still fills me with joy, even though in essence they're just bullet fodder.

Warcraft has so many great boss encounters I'd have to pick burning crusades Illidan, just because he looks ultra cool and drops the legendary dual warglaive's.

360 boss I'd have to go with Borderlands Crawmerax, such a pain in the ass to solo (specially on the 2nd playthrough) but it can be done and gives you a great feeling of achievement.

Just started playing Bioshock 2, so would also rank the originals Big Daddy aka Mr Bubbles he's such a memorable enemy.

the bouncer from bioshock. when you are going for the brass balls achievement, you have half your health missing and its quiet-then a stray insect swarm of yours attacks one somewhere near by, you hear that roar, see those red lights blasting out of the gloom. You have enough time to swear before he smashes into you, dazed you look up just as he swings his drill at you. You collapse, looking up as you die the last thing you see is that awesome power and fury go as quickly as it came as those red lights flick back to yellow.-harrowing stuff.

Otherwise I think halos elites, skirmishers and hunters, fallout's deathclaws, dead spaces necromorphs and the synths and trans-human forces from hl2 are all incredibly well designed, look uber cool and make you respect them-the hard way!-there are just too many to choose from :)

The bastard in my sig. Sephiroth will always hold a special place. His killing of Aerith is still one of the gnarliest events I've ever seen in a video game.

Disagree all you want if you hate FFVII, but that guy was the definition of "enemy."

Completely agree with you.