Official Bitching Thread

Ham Woopan

I just beat the game yesterday on Hardcore softlock cuz my aim isn't always the best and was pretty disappointed about not getting the achievement but whatever I uderstand that but it was still unbelieveably hard to complete w/softlock. 2-3 shots and I was dead. I do love MP but theres still so many bugs/glitches that the latest update didn't fix and it drives me crazy shooting someone from cover and still getting shot when I'm 100% in cover. it's almost like the bullets are going through walls. Also the spawning is pretty turrible but I'm still addictedto this game. On a 2nd playthrough on Free Aim and getting Lit up as we speak

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to put a save point in at the disc swap on NYM Hardcore, the cheapness of the some of the deaths Ive experienced on different playthroughs is unbelievable. Yes you need skill to complete NYM HC, but you also need an insane ammount of luck to not fall victim to some bullshit death, game glitch, failed loading screen or other unfair incident which leaves you feeling completely ripped off and like you are simply waisting your time trying.

I do love MP but theres still so many bugs/glitches that the latest update didn't fix and it drives me crazy shooting someone from cover and still getting shot when I'm 100% in cover.

Yeah I have had that happen before too. That is another thing that bugs me about this game. and the whole "last chance" as I said in the post above.

I used to like the multiplayer, but now I absolutely fucking hate it. Every single death feels unfair. Fuck the melee, fuck akimbo pistols, fuck that perk that makes enemies look like team mates, fuck snipers, fuck shootdodge never working properly, fuck randomly going into bullet time, goddamn it I've never been so frustrated by a multiplayer game. When me and my friend play this we're constantly saying "that didn't make sense", or "fucking meleed AGAIN!", or "why doesn't MY gun have any fucking range?", or "how the hell is their gun killing me that fast?"

So yeah, /bitch

I'm just so frustrated with this game. Hate the multiplayer now so much. =/

[Edit]: Also losing track of how many times I've seen someone at low health, started shooting, and they regenerate their health while I'm shooting. That is fucking irritating.

[Edit 2]: Also why do I throw grenades like a fucking retard and why does the M4 suck so much?

Edited by Spock

Three weird ones.

Random DM, Branco HQ.

Game starts, two players run into the middle of the main office and crouch down. I shoot 'em. Circle around, check the doors.

Another three rush in, once again to the centre, none of them shooting each other, all crouch down.

I run in, Y, Y, Y. Booyah. I look at the score and I have 2 points and someone else has 5? WTF? Then the game goes into a funk and everyone's booted to Multiplayer menu. Bizarre.

Gang Wars, 26-6 up, lead my team to take the first three rounds, autoswitched teams for round 4! Noooooooo. Actually captured all the checkpoints in round 4 despite being a man down. *Smugface* I'd like to say this had a Hollywood ending but we were two men down in the final showdown and I eventually went 37 -19, a great day for me by any standards, but I got shafted out of my win. I suppose this is the opposite of my earlier complaint where I was switched to the lame team despite being the lamest on the winning team, creating a super lame team. Errr, small improvement I guess.

Ever came across just one guy who doesn't go down no matter what? One guy I couldn't kill. I'd empty their energy bar, sometimes their avatar would collapse to the ground sometimes not, maybe it'd get up and round around again in or a duplicate would appear (I love it when this happens). No one else in my party seemed to have a problem neutralizing them and they had more deaths than kills, but they killed me 8-0.

Misc: The melee was a little off today. There's was one guy who I'd always have to hit twice because he'd survive the first elbow. Another I ran around the corner and elbowed them in the face whilst they were reloading, there's no question about what happened and...NOTHING. Yet they kill me with their melee...

I seems sometimes you're on the good side of the coin or the bad side of the coin. sometimes I have to unleash a whole clip and still can't put people down, other times it's two or three bullets and it's not even a headshot. Plus I've seen people whiff on their melee when they were behind me giving me time to spin around and end them. Sometimes I go 31-3 on TDM which is RIDICULOUS for me. Other times I get utterly brutalized. Strange, strange game. It should be the biggest punchline in the game biz right now, but it's like no-one's paying attention to this freak Rockstar has unleashed.

Also, does anyone have problem when wielding a pistol with an automatic weapon? You should be able to hold down RT and it'll fire both like auto fire, but sometimes you'll have to hammer RT as if you were carrying to regular pistols. This happens when I'm holding the Revolver and the M972, anyone else get this?

I don't know if this shit happens to anyone else but it really pisses me off. Sometimes my character fucking overpowers my controller and just insists on moving right. The cunt does it even when I'm smashing my analog to the left. To get him to stop I have to let go of the analog then continuously smash it to the left.

I've died so many fucking times because of this it's unreal.

I don't know if this shit happens to anyone else but it really pisses me off. Sometimes my character fucking overpowers my controller and just insists on moving right. The cunt does it even when I'm smashing my analog to the left. To get him to stop I have to let go of the analog then continuously smash it to the left.

Yupp, know that one (and it fucking sucks!).

I was literally about to post the same thing. It's so frustrating when Max Payne decides to walk in a random circle when I'm trying to get out of cover.

Yeah, he moves like a mongoloid on Valium, what means totally unrealistic Movement with huge Delays between what is done on Controller and what is executed on the Screen and sometimes he don't even walks, he slides further like if the Floor is full of Ice or Oil, which is probably what you mean with he does not stop and is what i mean with the Controls are messed up.

Also one funny Thing of that Sort that happens too is he shoots 90° into the Air instead of where the Aiming Dot is, happens with single Hand, Dual Wield and even Rifles and looks so unbelievable lame.

Edited by Neith

Also one funny Thing of that Sort that happens too is he shoots 90° into the Air instead of where the Aiming Dot is, happens with single Hand, Dual Wield and even Rifles and looks so unbelievable lame.

I've seen that a couple times myself, but we all probably have. Max Payne just flutters his arms like a ferris wheel when he gets shot as if he slipped on a banana.

I've seen that a couple times myself, but we all probably have. Max Payne just flutters his arms like a ferris wheel when he gets shot as if he slipped on a banana.

Yeah, but this happens without being shot, i suppose its more a Physicsbug. If the Model is near a Object, it doesn't matter if the Object is bigger as the Model or not, a little Railing is enough that this Bug happens.

The Model then bends the Arms 90° into the Air with the Weapons and shots into the Air instead where the Aiming-Dot actually points to.

And this looks really really lame, also quite often you will not notice that it happens, so you shoot and shoot and shoot but you only hit the Top of the Room or the Heaven but not where you are aiming at.

The other Thing is the unrealistic bending of the Model that happens and is noticeable very well in Last Stands where everything is Slow Motion and the Body acts like a Rubber Puppet without any Bones, but that's another Problem.

And walking or especially running around with quick switching or Directions is more a sliding on Ice than actually controlled walking or running.

I don't think it is, but it also sometimes looks like the System has not enough Power to handle the Movements correctly, it stutters like if the Framerate is too low or the System can't handle your Controller Inputs fast enough and is always a little behind. And i don't mean Lag here, this all happens Offline.

FFS..I don't mind when enemies use Sneaky in multiplayer, but when your own team uses it surely they shouldn't appear as enemy/red to you? Really annoying when you're playing in Soft Lock and your forced to aim at one of your own teammates, shooting away like a retard wondering why the fucker isn't dying. This has got me killed so many times when the real enemy has caught me at the worst times..

I used to like the multiplayer, but now I absolutely fucking hate it. Every single death feels unfair. Fuck the melee, fuck akimbo pistols, fuck that perk that makes enemies look like team mates, fuck snipers, fuck shootdodge never working properly, fuck randomly going into bullet time, goddamn it I've never been so frustrated by a multiplayer game. When me and my friend play this we're constantly saying "that didn't make sense", or "fucking meleed AGAIN!", or "why doesn't MY gun have any fucking range?", or "how the hell is their gun killing me that fast?"

So yeah, /bitch

I'm just so frustrated with this game. Hate the multiplayer now so much. =/

[Edit]: Also losing track of how many times I've seen someone at low health, started shooting, and they regenerate their health while I'm shooting. That is fucking irritating.

[Edit 2]: Also why do I throw grenades like a fucking retard and why does the M4 suck so much?

Haha, this sums up the mp in this game. I'm cba - just not worth losing tons of time for something that i do not like even a little.

FFS..I don't mind when enemies use Sneaky in multiplayer, but when your own team uses it surely they shouldn't appear as enemy/red to you? Really annoying when you're playing in Soft Lock and your forced to aim at one of your own teammates, shooting away like a retard wondering why the fucker isn't dying. This has got me killed so many times when the real enemy has caught me at the worst times..

That's not sneaky. It's a different burst that the enemy team can use to confuse you. I think that this burst on level 3 even enables friendly fire. And I agree with you that it's quite annoying.