Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Revolution DLC Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Harry94

Found this guide via a Google search? Not a registered member? Then why not

Join the forum! Be sure to add Harry94 as the referral. Please do not steal/paraphrase this guide and post it on another site. If I find this content posted anywhere but xbox360achievements.org and ps3trophies.org then action will be taken. If you see this content posted anywhere else then let us or the staff here know. Thank you!

Roadmap

Overview

• Estimated Achievement difficulty: 4/10
  • Total achievements: 10
  • Offline achievements: 7 (185:gsicon:)
  • Online achievements: 3 (65:gsicon:)
  • Approximate amount of time to 250G: 10hrs (Highly dependent on skill)
  • Minimum number of playthroughs needed: It's a round based game
  • Number of missable achievements: None
  • Glitched achievements: None
  • Do cheat codes disable achievements: No cheats
  • Extra equipment needed: No
  • Does difficulty affect achievements: Rounds get harder the higher it is

Introduction

The first DLC installment for Black ops 2, The Revolution DLC. It brings 10 new achievements totaling 250:gsicon:. as for content you get 4 multiplayer maps and a new zombie map called Die Rise. The achievements will most likely not come naturally so you have to go for them individually in the games you play. The hardest achievement will be High Maintenance as with all zombie Easter eggs, it's usually luck dependent. Overall though it's not that tough of a DLC and can be completed in a few days if you can work your way around a game of zombies.

Walkthrough

Step 1: Play zombies, get whatever achievements you want

There is no set way to get the 250G in this DLC, just go for whatever achievements you want in games. Say you managed to build the device that throws zombies, go for the Vertigoner achievement and so on. I advise leaving the easter egg until last mainly because it is the most time consuming one and you really need to know the map before attempting it. That's about it, good luck getting 10 achievements!

Edited by Harry94

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2332/UP7q-RU=.jpgHigh Maintenance 75:gsicon:

In Die Rise, be the architect of their instruction.

Note: You need 4 players do do this and good communication, so use mics to make things easier. This is the Richtofens way of doing it as it is the easiest one of the two.

• Have each player stand on the Chinese symbols in the elevators at the same time, Maxis will speak after so you know you have done it right.

• Find the 4 Chinese symbols that aren't in the elevators (There's 2 in the starting building, 2 in the dragon building). You have to step on them in a specific order using trial and error, Richtofen will count in German each time one is stepped on correctly. It will reset if you get it wrong.

• Buy the SVU or get a sniper from the mystery box then snipe the two black orbs in the dragons mouth.

• Shoot each of the balls in the dragons paws with the Sliquifier until they start spinning.

• Place Trample Steams on each of the zombie emblems on the floor and have them facing the radio tower (There is one by the M14, one on the balcony part by the radio tower and two at the bottom of the ramp below the dragon). If you are playing as Samuel you will hear Richtofen speak each time one is placed correctly. Start the round and try and lead zombies into the trample steams so they get flung at the tower (it is ok to shoot the zombies). Once so many have been flung at the tower it will start glowing.

• Buy the Galvaknuckles and you have to hit each of the corners on the radio tower in a specific order, the order can be determined by finding the Mahjong tile (Alternatively you can just punch random ones until you know the sequence but bear in mind you can only attempt the sequence once per round). If you want the correct order find the Mahjong tiles. It is difficult to explain so please refer to the videos below about it by NGTZombies. Once you get the correct order the Easter egg will be complete and the achievement will unlock.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXAiJ5-e9pk]Die Rise: Complete Mahjong Tile Guide - Required to Complete BOTH Easter Eggs (Richtofen & Maxis) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRcAhPqGFBY]Die Rise Easter Egg High Maintenance Achievement Compilation Guide (Richtofen's Side) - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2332/UPtIFuw=.jpgVertigoner 10:gsicon:

In Die Rise, fling 10 zombies in one game.

You firstly have to build the Trample Steam which you need:

• The flag pole
  • The brown air thing
  • Battery
  • Metal square

These can either be found in the starting area or in the room next to the starting area (You pay 750 points to open the door). Before you can build it though you need to turn on the power which can be accessed a variety of ways but the best way is to go down the lift at the start, jump to the next building and open the door in front of you to get to the power switch. Once you've done that use the elevators to get to the roof, then jump back to the building you started on. Now, all you need to do is pick each part up then go down to floors on either of the two elevators here to reach the workbench (This is much easier with 4 people).

Once you've built it just set it up with the up button on the analog stick and wait for it to pull back, zombies will be attested to it so make sure they don't break it. Once it has been pulled all the way back simply watch the zombies in front of it get flung into the air. Repeat 10 times in one game.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkLSdvChuno]Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Revolution DLC - Vertigoner Achievement / Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2332/UPqo7n8=.jpgMad Without Power 30:gsicon:

In Die Rise, reach round 10 before turning on the power.

Self explanatory, just avoid turning on the power until you reach round 10. The only challenge here is you won't be able to use the electors or have access to perks. I suggest just staying at the starting area and using the PDW.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2332/UPiJ58o=.jpgShafted 35

In Die Rise, use Pack-a-Punch and all perk machines in one game.

The pack-a-punch and perk machines randomly spawn in elevators once you turn the elevators on. There's a total of 6 perks, but you can only carry 4 at once so you'll need to go down first before you can buy them all. Here's a list of each one:

• Speed Cola = 3000
  • Double Tap root beer = 2000 points
  • Mule Kick = 4000 points
  • Juggernog = 2500 points
  • Quick Revive = 1500 points
  • Whos Who = 2000 points
  • Pack-a-punch = 5000 points

The pack-a-punch will be the hardest because it costs the most at 5000. Your going to need around 20000 to buy them all.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2332/UPlpH1k=.jpgSlippery When Undead 15:gsicon:

In Die Rise, kill 5 zombies with a single shot from the Sliquifier.

To build the Sliquifer you have to find the 5 parts in the upper and lower floors of the power room area, the spawns are very random. The pieces can be found on the floor and on desks, most of the pieces blend in well so be sure to cover everything to find the pieces. Once you have found 1 you want to go to the lower floor, here you will find a desk in which you can build the Sliquifier. Find al lthe pieces then you'll be able to claim the gun.

Once you have built it simply take it and it will be added to your inventory or replace the gun you are holding at the time. Be careful though, if you run out of ammo you will only be able to get the gun again from the mystery box. As soon as you get it you want to make a train of zombies (have a group following you). When there is 5+ simply shoot the gun once into the group. The gun will kill everybody it touched and also cause a chain reaction, so if a zombie explodes near an unaffected zombie it will kill them too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxSjg7ZQhaA]Call of Duty: Black ops 2 - Slippery When Undead Achievement / Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2332/UPpOC1c=.jpgFacing the Dragon 10:gsicon:

In Die Rise, face the dragon head-on before reaching round 2.

Another easy and quick achievement, this can be done within 2 minutes upon starting any game of zombies on Die Rise. All you have to do is kill all the zombies but leave one of them. From the starting point get in the lift to your left, wait in it around 5 seconds until it falls to the floor below. Follow this corridor and jump to the next building (The power switch one). Once here go through the foors to the power room and turn on the power. There will be two lifts to your right, one will have a perk machine and one you'll be able to climb on top. Climb on top of that one. Once in the lift will go down (I advise you get out here as the lone zombie you left will be here and you don't want him killing you). Lure the zombie away from the lift and as soon as you hear the lift beep quickly jump back on it, this will take you to the top floor with the Dragon. all you have to do now is follow the path around and get the to highest point on the ramp by the dragon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75vt7awuSR8]Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Face the Dragon Achievement / Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2332/UPuu88Q=.jpgI'm My Own Best Friend 10:gsicon:

In Die Rise, revive yourself.

Note: The perk can only be accessed while the power is on, the machine also spawns in a random lift.

You cannot get this achievement from using the quick revive perk in a solo game, even though that revives you. To get the achievement you have to use a new perk called 'Whos Who'. This perk works like so; Say you get knocked down, you will respawn as a sort of ghost and only have an M9 pistol (Be aware zombies will still go for you), you will see the 'Revive' marker on the screen too, this is your body. All you have to do is go up to yourself and revive like you would normally. The achievement will unlock as soon as you revive yourself.

Edited by Harry94

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2332/UPiBrGg=.jpgPolyarmory 30:gsicon:

In Diner Turned, get a kill with each primary weapon in a Public Match.

This is one of the hardest achievements I have found, unless you boost it. The only way to get it legit is to use the insta kill perk as the last pistol takes too long to kill zombies and because they run so fast, it's impossible to kill them. If you would like to boost it you do it as so:

1. Find 3 other players in the Achievement Trading Thread
  2. Have one of you go into a a lobby and search for a game on diner turned.
  3. The others need to very quickly 'Join Session' which is done by clicking step 2 profile
  4. If done right you'll all get into the same lobby and you can all boost it, it will take some time to get this to work but it will eventually work.

As for how turned works, all you have to do is get a kill with every weapon in the cycle, much like gun game but if you get hit by a zombie you will get set back to the executioner if you turn into a human again. The list of weapons are:

• Executioner
  • M1216
  • M27
  • Chicom
  • KAP-40
  • M1911

The others are pretty easy to get a kill, but getting a kill with the M1911 pistol is difficult because it takes so many bullets to kill the enemy players. If you get swarmed your basically dead, even if one of them runs up to you. There is no good camping spots either, but I advise you not to run around.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2332/UPqgpd0=.jpgMonkey See, Monkey Doom 15:gsicon:

In Diner Turned, retrieve a chained Cymbal Monkey in a Public Match.

After killing a bunch of zombies consecutively, a cymbal monkey will randomly drop. You need to pick it up and throw it at a small group of zombies (Around 3 zombies). It will chain them together and kill them. Once they die, another white cymbal monkey (white glowing) will spawn, pick it up and the achievement will pop. Thanks to SIMPLYMIDGET for the info regarding this achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2332/UPtAXU4=.jpgI See Live People 20:gsicon:

In Diner Turned, kill the human while its decoy is in play in a Public Match.

When a player throws a Cymbal Monkey, this will create a decoy of the player where the monkey landed. All you have to do is kill the static image of the the player that threw it without them killing you. This will happen a lot in the turned games you play, so you will get this evetually. This achievement can also be boosted see the Achievement Trading Thread if you would like to boost the achievement.

Edited by Harry94

Trophy guide!? :eek: WHOOAAA!!

Plus there's already an achievement guide in the works for this.

I will say it was pretty slick how you threw in the referral request at the beginning. Nice.

Aw shit, too used to writing trophy guides :eek:

I'll request a change now, but I thought anybody could write a guide? The other one has no info right now.

Awesome work dude, gonna get to work on figuring this easter egg out now

I have only figured out the Nav Card table, no clue what to do next though. I reckon it's something to do with the symbols on the floor though as they have changed about on my game since I first started playing (There's one with a gas mask guy and a lion Aztec thing on the dragon roof too).

Hopefully it shouldn't take too long, the map isn't that big.

I posted this in the other achievement guide (and why does yours say trophy?)

Anyway, thought this might help your guide as well.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2332/UPqgpd0=.jpgMonkey See, Monkey Doom 15:gsicon:

After killing a bunch of zombies consecutavly, a symbol monkey will randomly drop. You need to grab it and throw it at a small group of zombies (more then 1). It will chain them together and kill them. Once they die, another white monkey (white glowing) will spawn, pick it up and the achievement will pop.

Edited by SIMPLYMIDGET

I posted this in the other achievement guide (and why does yours say trophy?)

Anyway, thought this might help your guide as well.

After killing a bunch of zombies consecutavly, a symbol monkey will randomly drop. You need to grab it and throw it at a small group of zombies (more then 1). It will chain them together and kill them. Once they die, another white monkey (white glowing) will spawn, pick it up and the achievement will pop.

Thanks for the info, I'll add it in and include credit. Sorry about calling it trophy, it's just false of habit from writing trophy guides. I requested a name change so it should be done soon :)

Monkey See, Monkey Doom 15

After killing a bunch of zombies consecutavly, a cymbal monkey will randomly drop. You need to pick it up and throw it at a small group of zombies (Around 3 zombies). It will chain them together and kill them. Once they die, another white monkey cymbal monkey (white glowing) will spawn, pick it up and the achievement will pop. Thanks to SIMPLYMIDGET for the info regarding this trophy.

To add to this achievement, 2 other people had left the game and i found myself killing the same guy over and over and ended up getting the cymbal monkey. I threw it and it killed him and then the other cymbal monkey appeared and i got the achievement so you definitely do not need more that 1 zombie to do this.

Also the best way to get the Polyarmory is through luck and getting insta-kill as this will make it so easy to obtain the achievement. First time i got and i unlocked the achievement with no problems.

Thanks for the info, I'll add it in and include credit. Sorry about calling it trophy, it's just false of habit from writing trophy guides. I requested a name change so it should be done soon :)

you added it as a Trophy, lol. Also you have monkey twice.

"After killing a bunch of zombies consecutavly, a cymbal monkey will randomly drop. You need to pick it up and throw it at a small group of zombies (Around 3 zombies). It will chain them together and kill them. Once they die, another white monkey cymbal monkey (white glowing) will spawn, pick it up and the achievement will pop. Thanks to SIMPLYMIDGET for the info regarding this trophy"