Halo 1 will feature co-op

mkokz

It was announced that Halo1 on X1 will feature online coop. That makes the Collection worth a bit more. Like the fact to play with friends even when we aren't together at one's home playing the story. Looking forward a lot to this title.

I amended your title a little bit to say "Halo 1 will feature co-op" so there is no confusion and am moving it to the above Halo 1 sub-forum.

This is a good fact as the first iteration of Halo on the original xbox did not feature a co-op playthrough. It'll be great to play through the entire Halo series in co-op campaign.

I amended your title a little bit to say "Halo 1 will feature co-op" so there is no confusion and am moving it to the above Halo 1 sub-forum.

This is a good fact as the first iteration of Halo on the original xbox did not feature a co-op playthrough. It'll be great to play through the entire Halo series in co-op campaign.

The original Halo CE on the original Xbox did include 2-player split screen co-op. Outside of the local multiplayer, I played many co-op missions with friends of mine.

The strange thing is, the Xbox Originals on the 360 for Halo CE does state Co-op - none. Is this referring to online co-op, or local? And is this how Halo CE just misrepresented of not having co-op, coupled with the fact that the PC version did not include co-op.