Resident Evil 5 Money Glitch

Crank That Crank

Here it is guys A way to get LOTS of money to buy your weapons and upgrades :drunk

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcT3xwDdYis]YouTube - Resident Evil 5 Money Glitch[/ame]

Let me know if you have any questions but the info explains it all :woop:

I would like to add that you can use 2 controllers for this process if you do not have a friend to get eggs with

Edited by Crank That Crank

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically what you need to do is you or a friend host. Have your inventory blank and your partners who will be the girl/player 2 FULL OF EGGS, start the game up then have player 2 quit. After they quit the AI will take control but Player 2's ITEMS WILL STILL BE THERE IN THE AI's INVENTORY even if they quit! So its like a duplicate glitch really. Keep doing this method guys it works great to get all your weapons upgraded and maxed out :) Im working on Professional but Veteran was a breeze with the Chain Gun With Unlimited Ammo :)

250 Eggs =$500 000 500= $1,000 000 Save up for $1,000 000 so you can get everything all In 1 go

Best of luck!

Is it not easier to replay a certain chapter that 1 with mine? it takes me 10-20 mins to complete for 15,000 a time

You can't do it with 1 person because when you request all the eggs from the AI they won't have any left, when your partner comes in tho you will have plenty because he does not loose any;)

Is it not easier to replay a certain chapter that 1 with mine? it takes me 10-20 mins to complete for 15,000 a time

Are you kidding? If you fill up with 45 Eggs, it takes maybe 2 minutes to swap them all over + another minute for the setup.

That's 90k in 3 minutes, compared to 15k in 10-20. You tell me.

Sadly I have to wait til next Friday to get this game, but I do think I will pass on this glitch. I'm hoping to get them all legit, but good overall strategy and maybe I will use it once I finish the game completely to mess around with. But who knows, maybe Professional will make me want to punch little kids

Let me know if you have any questions but the info explains it all :woop:

I would like to add that you can use 2 controllers for this process if you do not have a friend to get eggs with

So explain how to do it with 2 controllers. PLEASE

Thank You

Rotten Eggs drop in chapter 6, the majini that turn into weird huge circular headed things drop them at random. (Pretty sure it was them)

Im on my first play through(veteran) and am on level 3 chapter 1, got to the point were you fight the shayman dude. I'm struggling due to lack of ammo and firepower, so might just have to do this with the the eggs I have at the moment

Edited by Mvrck945

You could get a bunch of Gold Eggs from the chicken farm, middle island in the level with the speedboat.

Hows that? Are you talking about 3-1 Marshlands? If so All I find there was 3 white eggs and a Brown egg, some handun ammo and a Brown Beetle and a Silve Chalice.