kill with the defibrillator

WeemanNewYork

It's also worth noting for the medics out there that actually use the Defibrillator to revive teammates, if you revive without charging up, your patient will be revived with 20 health and you will get a mere 25 points out of the revive. OR, you can charge up and your patient will get the full 100 health and you'll earn the full 100 points for your efforts.

Disclaimer - Do NOT revive teammates who are still in the line of fire. Doing so will give you herpes. That is all.

It's also worth noting for the medics out there that actually use the Defibrillator to revive teammates, if you revive without charging up, your patient will be revived with 20 health and you will get a mere 25 points out of the revive. OR, you can charge up and your patient will get the full 100 health and you'll earn the full 100 points for your efforts.

Disclaimer - Do NOT revive teammates who are still in the line of fire. Doing so will give you herpes. That is all.

I didnt know this. I will now charge before reviving. :)

i dint know this either, but sometimes you dont have the time to charge when you have to pick up 3-4 guys.

I now drop a med kit after.

yeah i like the theory of not reving when in the line of fire. but I do. you dont have to get up.

i dint know this either, but sometimes you dont have the time to charge when you have to pick up 3-4 guys.

I now drop a med kit after.

yeah i like the theory of not reving when in the line of fire. but I do. you dont have to get up.

This is true, but if you have the time, then it's worth it to give a full revive to ensure that they don't immediately get killed after getting up. And it's true that you don't have to accept the revive, but most of the time I don't have the chance to decline before being killed again.

..But you won't have a chance to get up. :uzi:

Yup. 99% of the time that I get revived.

• 2 months later...