Loading profile freezes my xbox!!! Please help!!!

anytime i try to sign into my profile to play Transformers FOC, my xbox freezes. if im signed in, then launch the game, it freezes between the rotating Autobot/Decepticon "loading..." screen and the High Moon Studios logo. if not signed in, i can make it all the way to the main menu, press start and then it prompts me to sign into a profile, i try to sign in, and it freezes. i tried everything with support from Xbox and Activision and so far no solutions. Everything from deleting and recovering my profile, deleting all saves and data related to the game, clearing hard drive cache, installing, uninstalling, reinstalling, you can name it... somebody please help me!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

The best thing I can do right now is link you to a thread where this issue was discussed already. You could try any of the suggestions that are feasible for you, maybe you haven't tried them all (the poster in this thread gave up trying, never heard anything else). Beyond that I would say just keep harassing microsoft and high moon.

http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=3278983

The thing is that this is some kind of profile error. I've seen it on one or two other games. Any other profile should work flawlessly if it's the same error.

Edited by Ezhno