Do you liked the multiplayer, Yes/No/its okay?

Do liked te multiplayer  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do liked te multiplayer

• Yes
    • No
    • its okay but it could be better

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I loved it, it's unique in its own way. The ironic thing is that I never used any other weapon except for the Hutchinson A3 (not the automatic cheap one) as I became attached to it and it seemed the other weapons were weak. Although, the nail gun weapon was amazing.

Golden Gun mode was definitely the most fun gametype and the most effective way of earning cash.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm new to playing online with Xbox live, but am having great fun on this one. Currently trying to get the online achievements to get 1000/1000, but have been surprised at how active this game is online. I have always been able to get a game online, which I can't for some other older games. Earlier today I couldn't even find enough to get an online game on Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, yet jumped straight online for this one when I tried. Excuse the naivety, but I've even been getting requests to join games on this one as well, which has yet to come on other games.

I played this on the PS3, and actually bothered to get the platinum trophy. And last week I finally bought an X360, and decided to pick this game up again as I loved it that much... and will most likely go for the 1000GS! :)

The story mode isn't bad, quite tricky in some places, but nowhere near as hair-pulling as World at War. And the online MP captured the essence of how I imagined Bond would be... it felt like GoldenEye on the N64 after a while!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just wondering how many people are required to start an online match? A post below says 6 then someone said 3...which is it?

Thanks

5 (plus you, making 6) for team based games,

3 (plus you, making 4) for free for all type games.

It plays like CoD

That'll be the CoD4 game engine that this game was made using, some people find it cheap and say it's a typical film related game made to make money, but I agree, it is enjoyable, and the Bond twists on traditional game modes really makes this game unique.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Love it, still play it sometimes, even though my scoreboard was messed up as I entered a modded game and didn't know.

My fav weapon is the Hutchinson A4 shotgun with a Silencer and the P99 with silencer for long distance. When it comes to Chemical Plant no silencer as it's just chaos on that map.

May play this later now, I wish Bloodstone was like this, only played it once.

Edited by cjdavies

Love it, still play it sometimes, even though my scoreboard was messed up as I entered a modded game and didn't know.

I'm actually kinda surprised that people play this game with mods. Didn't think it would attract that kind of attention.

I've always found it fun, and there always seems to be a small but consistent online community so there's always at least one game going out of all the gametypes.

• 2 months later...

An awesome MP offering, which I still play to this day, when I don't have anything else I'm playing. Very easy to go 40+ kills (without killstreaks!) in any given round, and has a plethora of weapons I love using. My 3 favorites are the V-Tak sniper rifle, Hutchison A3, and Saf-9mm, however I use them all. Well, all except the Hutchison A4 and proximity mines. These weapons are beyond cheap, and when I'm constantly dying from their spam, it's the only time I don't enjoy this game. Kinda funny stupid clans like NDA, etc., still try to run a game that's 5 years old, almost.