Favourite Radio Station

Spock

I've come to the conclusion i hate them all, the older stuff on Los Santos one reminds me of SA and that was classic gangster rap but otherwise its crap. What happened to the dark DnB of GTA 3 or the metal etc from the others. Their version of "rock" is not whats currently perceived either.

After 2 days of playing i have actually just this second finished a usb stick with tracks on that i think suit. Going to be using that and adjusting dialogue and SFX so i can still hear them nicely.

Also get tunes walking around now, i have always hated the fact it stops when you get out (i understand why but still). I started off with the intention of playing properly when i heard how much radio there was but i don't exactly have obscure taste and there is hardly anything decent. Channel X was the best i came up with for my taste and thats not great either. :/

Play most games with my own music these days anyway so nothing new really, just hoped.

Good question. Struggling with this one in GTA 5 actually.

At the start I was happy with the Dre/Snoop stuff just because I hadn't heard it in a while, but then I went skipping through all the others and i'm pretty unimpressed so far. The occasional decent tune, but not many on the same station as the last..

I can't believe the hate the music is getting in general. I love the soundtrack, there's some amazing tunes in this game. I would have liked a lot more songs I haven't heard before but it's always good to roll through Los Santos blasting the Pet Shop Boys and then listening to Cara Delevingne in between songs:D

West Coast Classics

Radio Los Santos

Blue Ark FM

Space 103.2

I do leave it on most stations except for that punk station which is trash. I love reading all of the complaints about the radio too lol a lotta nerds upset their wack rock didn't make the cut while stuff like Britney Spears did

I like the fact that they have added real artist in the game. I thought i was hallucinating when i heard Snoopdog and Rihanna.

Im confused... This is not new to GTA, or am i hallucinating :S

Mainly just listening to whatever comes onto the radio, however i have been enjoying the Pop station. If i choose myself however ill always go for rap/hip-hop or something electro/house.

Im confused... This is not new to GTA, or am i hallucinating :S

Mainly just listening to whatever comes onto the radio, however i have been enjoying the Pop station. If i choose myself however ill always go for rap/hip-hop or something electro/house.

Maybe is it my mistake, i never heard a known artist in GTA...