Create an Acheivement

RBmaster9345

Ball Saget!- 10:gsicon: - Kill the person with the Oddball with a melee attack.

You shall die, Infinity!- 10:gsicon: - Kill an enemy spartan with an ordinance.

This is Spartan!- 20:gsicon: - Knock an enemy spartan off the side of the map while driving a vehicle.

One, Two, Three... - 10:gsicon: - Knock a golf ball into an enemy spartan using the gravity hammer.

Sticky Situation - 40:gsicon: - Get a kill from a sticky detonator from an explosion stuck on a teammate.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this one. But maybe removing the distance requirement. Otherwise every idiot that grabs the Sniper will be trying for it every shot on Ragnarok and burning up the power weapon.

Then everyone would try to get the binary rifle and try to snapshot every shot.

This is Spartan!- 20:gsicon: - Knock an enemy spartan off the side of the map while driving a vehicle.

Sticky Situation - 40:gsicon: - Get a kill from a sticky detonator from an explosion stuck on a teammate.

Hahah, classics. I love that second one.

But which map would be possible for the first one? :confused:

Then everyone would try to get the binary rifle and try to snapshot every shot.

Dear god, that thing would be hard enough to snapshot regularly, let alone for a specific occasion.

I remember reading a while back, what about cheivos that would actually encourage teamwork and cooperation. Where are the 3 "Wingman" in one match or earn 5 Wheelmans in a single life ones?

Where are the 3 "Wingman" in one match or earn 5 Wheelmans in a single life ones?

I just had a horrifying vision of a game of slayer where nobody wanted to kill anyone else. (shudders)

It would just lead to everyone shooting until shields popped and then nothing. Plus, I'm not sure about you guys, but in ALL of the games I've played if I take a vehicle and someone wants it, they just blow it up. I picture the same thing regarding driving the warthog. Horns blaring all game long for someone to be gunner.

How about:

"So many Zeros and Ones!" - Win a game of extraction by one capture.

"Shadow Ops" - Complete Episode 7, Chapter 4 without firing a shot.

"Objects in mirror are closer than they appear" - Mount and destroy a wraith tank with a grenade

"We've got pills for that now!" - As the last survivor in a flood game, commit suicide.

"Wait... what" - Use the mongoose. That's it. Please. Just drive it. Just once. It'll be great.

Edited by Vectorman953

I just had a horrifying vision of a game of slayer where nobody wanted to kill anyone else. (shudders)

It would just lead to everyone shooting until shields popped and then nothing. Plus, I'm not sure about you guys, but in ALL of the games I've played if I take a vehicle and someone wants it, they just blow it up. I picture the same thing regarding driving the warthog. Horns blaring all game long for someone to be gunner.

How about:

"So many Zeros and Ones!" - Win a game of extraction by one capture.

"Objects in mirror are closer than they appear" - Mount and destroy a wraith tank with a grenade

"We've got pills for that now!" - As the last survivor in a flood game, commit suicide.

"Wait... what" - Use the mongoose. That's it. Please. Just drive it. Just once. It'll be great.

That would indeed be horrible. The good sportsmanship Olympics lol.

That's actually a pretty realistic list, save for the Mongoose one lol. The Mongoose is fine, you just cant drive into any battles with it.

Crimson achievements -

If I'm Going Out, Then I'm Taking You With Me! - 20:gsicon: - Drive off a cliff when you are being hi-jacked.

Legend of the Upside Down Ghost! - 25:gsicon: - Get a kill with a ghost when the it is upside down and using boost.

Oddball Assassian - 30:gsicon: - Assassinate an enemy player when you have the oddball.

Even Ghosts Can Die -10:gsicon: - Crash a ghost into an enemy warthog and make the warthog blow up.

You're Just as Bad as Kat! - 15:gsicon: - Drive a full warthog off a cliff with no one surviving.

Would only be feasible if Spartan Ops had actual objectives past "kill everything" As it stands, even clicking on objectives won't end anything until you've killed every enemy. And this kind of achievement could lead to the same thing in Spartan Ops matchmaking that you were talking about in War Games, no one wants to shoot so everyone just stands there.

Crimson achievements -

Oddball Assassian - 30:gsicon: - Assassinate an enemy player when you have the oddball.

It's called a Ballsassination. (No really, that's what the announcer voice says.) There's already a medal for it, and it's got a pretty cool animation IMO. Seems silly to add an achievement for it, but if they did, I'd imagine they'd name it the same as the medal.

"We've got pills for that now!" - As the last survivor in a flood game, commit suicide..

I kinda like this one, you'd have to name it "We've got pills for that now... Jenkins"

Its very doable as well, just end up with dozens of frustrated flood wanting to bag a kill the last remaining spartan commendation.

It would have been fun to do a definitive 40+ alternate list of 360a users favorite made up cheevos. And if you could make a group to pull them off and video it, you'd have pure halo gold.

Edited by theNomad

Birds of a Feather Kill Together- 10:gsicon:- Kill an enemy player while both you and the enemy are using a man cannon.

1000 Needles- 5:gsicon: - Unload a whole needler clip into a body.

The Vault Hunter, Roland- 20:gsicon: - Kill 15 enemy spartans with the autosentry armor ability.

To Kill a Mockingbird- 20:gsicon: - Assassinate an enemy spartan that is using the jet pack armor ability.

Passenger's Remorse- 50:gsicon: - Kill a passenger of a vehicle with the spartan laser while not destroying the vehicle.

"If I'm Going Out, Then I'm Taking You With Me!"- Drive off a cliff when you are being hi-jacked.

"Bro, do you even lift?"- Kill a hunter with close quarters combat only.

Hahah, I love these three; but which map has an open cliff to drive off of...?

Also, the Hunter one should be only with Melee as RBmaster suggests.

Please sir, can I have some more? (I'm bad at assigning point values)

"But how did he...?" - Someone reviewed a video clip from your perspective in theatre mode

"Agent Orange" - Get a triple kill with the Incineration cannon

"STFU" - Be 'muted' by every player currently in-game.

"Surprise, Muthafucka" - Get a revenge assassination on an enemy spartan who is holding the sniper rifle

"Don't get dead" - Ram a warthog full speed into an enemy ghost, destroying it

"No-scoped" - Get a precision weapon headshot kill while the passenger of a vehicle

"OPEN THE POD BAY DOORS HAL" - On Landfall, open the doors (like Last resort, it makes capturing a flag/ect easier)

"Destroy them with lasers" - On Monolith, arm the towers laser defense system (the win senario for this map)

Birds of a Feather Kill Together- 10:gsicon:- Kill an enemy player while both you and the enemy are using a man cannon.

NOT AGAIN! I'm sure this one will be unlocked by killing a flag-carrier on Exile while crouched.

1000 Needles- 5:gsicon: - Unload a whole needler clip into a body.

A dead body? After 7 the enemy would explode... I really miss the old 7 kills with the needler 'chievos

To Kill a Mockingbird- 20:gsicon: - Assassinate an enemy spartan that is using the jet pack armor ability.

I was just going to come up with one regarding one jetpacking spartan assassinating another.

Hahah, I love these three; but which map has an open cliff to drive off of...?

You can do it on shatter. I should know, because I would have already "achieved" that one.

Also harvest, if you jump off one of the ramps incorrectly. I know that one from personal testimony as well

Edited by Vectorman953

"STFU" - Be 'muted' by every player currently in-game.

Lol, you would have no way of ever knowing how close/far off from obtaining this you are :p

You can do it on shatter. I should know, because I would have already "achieved" that one.

Also harvest, if you jump off one of the ramps incorrectly. I know that one from personal testimony as well

Well then, I stand corrected. You'd have to go so far out of your way just to get that though lol.

NOT AGAIN! I'm sure this one will be unlocked by killing a flag-carrier on Exile while crouched.

I guess, but what if it was fixed that you actually had to use mancannons? Come on Ragnarok!

A dead body? After 7 the enemy would explode... I really miss the old 7 kills with the needler 'chievos

I think the needles explodes and send the body flying. Would be interesting if you can keep shooting accurately at a flying, dead body.

I was just going to come up with one regarding one jetpacking spartan assassinating another.

At least I was trying to be a little more specific compared to Reach's achievement like this.

The Arbiter- 20:gsicon: - Use only elite loadout weapons and ordinance drops while killing every on the other team at least once and win.

The Arbiter- 20:gsicon: - Use only elite loadout weapons and ordinance drops while killing every on the other team at least once and win.

Interesting, but as there's no way to control what options you get in Ordinance it could become quite annoying as well. Would have to be so that picking the Overshield, Speed Boost or Damage Boost didn't void it.

Interesting, but as there's no way to control what options you get in Ordinance it could become quite annoying as well. Would have to be so that picking the Overshield, Speed Boost or Damage Boost didn't void it.

or how about killing an enemy with ordinance?? I have seen lots of fail videos with those. You would have to be very luck to time it just right.

or how about killing an enemy with ordinance?? I have seen lots of fail videos with those. You would have to be very luck to time it just right.

Oh nononononono. The Crimson cheives are bad enough luck-based.

In terms of Ordinance, how bout steal an enemy's? That's perfectly realistic and not a longshot like some of the ones we are currently dealing with

Oh nononononono. The Crimson cheives are bad enough luck-based.

In terms of Ordinance, how bout steal an enemy's? That's perfectly realistic and not a longshot like some of the ones we are currently dealing with

done that before. I would say killing an enemy with an ordinance would be near impossible. The ones i have seen on youtube have been team kills. WOULD be awesome trying. Or destroy an enemy warthog with one??

• 5 months later...