Achievement Trading Thread

Xc0mmand0

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT: thphlstr

Im here to help anyone with these. Ill be on all tonight (5pm Atlantic to about 12:30-1am) So if anyone wants help im willing to help and need help. The More the merrier.

Question though, what server is everyone playing on? I noticed a bunch and wasnt sure which one i should do.

Edit: Looking for 3 total people to farm out all achievemnts. So if you have a friend or know someone please convice them to help.

Edited by Thphlstr

Hi everyone.

Just started installing the game on my main pc (was running it on my second to newest one) when I noticed that I can create a dedicated server. I looked at a post on x360a where someone did it in 2010. Might be what will save us since I have five copies of the game total. Definitely hit me up. I'm going to make a list of everyone who has contacted me about this but my friends list is light so I'll just add you anyway. Keep in touch, I'll post again if I can make a dedicated server. Thanks.

Hi everyone,

If you see this post I've got my three pcs up and running for the achievements. Ran into issue connecting but I've got them fixed. If you need help we can run through it over the next week. My schedule is very flexible so just message me to coordinate a time. Thanks. Especially if you need killtacular.

Looking for a group to boost

Killtacular

Skewer Stopper

Air Traffic Control

Decorated Soldier

can stick around for other achievements, message me.

GT: NullKueste921

Edit: I have a problem right now, i can't connect to Xbox live on my PC.

there seems to be a problem with my firewall, even though i changed nothing manually.

It also says that i'm not signed in for UPnP and internet IP adresse, if that's important.

Edited by JustinSane