Achievement Trading Thread

iiDaRReN316x

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i will be getting this the day it comes out.. Not sure what time that will be but im down to boost all of those online ones before i start the single player achievements.. Looks like we will need 8 or 9 people for KINGPIN and then saving every territory at the same time during the undead nightmare SPINNINGPLATES might take a few people to coordinate clearing each territory at the same time..

Anyways im looking for a group to boost them all so if you need them or want to jump in and help out then

ADD ME: STEALTHSHAUN

Not to long until we are dead eyeing 15 zombies at once in Undead Overun hahaha!! FUCK THIS DLC SOUNDS FUN!!!

Yeah i will be getting this the day it comes out.. Not sure what time that will be but im down to boost all of those online ones before i start the single player achievements.. Looks like we will need 8 or 9 people for KINGPIN and then saving every territory at the same time during the undead nightmare SPINNINGPLATES might take a few people to coordinate clearing each territory at the same time..

Anyways im looking for a group to boost them all so if you need them or want to jump in and help out then

ADD ME: STEALTHSHAUN Pretty sure spinning plates is single player

Not to long until we are dead eyeing 15 zombies at once in Undead Overun hahaha!! FUCK THIS DLC SOUNDS FUN!!!

Yeah I'm pretty sure spinning plates is single player only

Yeah I'm pretty sure spinning plates is single player only

My bad.. I thought it might have been online because it said every territory at once so i figured you might need a few people but maybe it is just in singlerplayer.. Still looking to boost the online achievements when they come so ADD ME: STEALTHSHAUN

its kinda sad that you guys are already planing on boosting this 5 days before it comes out lol. ant ya guys gona play single player 1st? like i will?

I was going to play SP first but depending on how hard some of the MP achievements are I'll take the help when I can get it. If I find out the MP achievements will be a breeze then yes I will start with the SP. :woop:

Definitely up for boosting the kingpin achievement...hopefully, and according to those pictures of the secret ones, itll be the only multiplayer achievement that need be boosted.

Anyone wanna get them Tuesday morning or afternoon after 2?...add me on live with a message =D