Doll Buying/Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread

Webb

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all!

I posted this in the other trading thread but I want to get the doll achievement over with so I hope no one minds me posting in here as well...

I have the Theresa, Hammer and Hero doll.

I want to trade for the remaining dolls. I just want the achievement so I don't need to keep them. I can help with any achievement if it's in my power to still redo the achievement. Or if you want gold I can give that as well.

Please send me a message on Xbox Live if you are interested.

Edited by FallOut Phoenix

I have the Reaver doll. I'm not willing to part ways with it unless I get the achievement. So, if anyone is close and needs this last doll, I'd be willing to give it away for free as long as I get the achievement. :) Money and weapons are nothing to me because I have all weapons and essentially infinite money.

Last year I lost all my harddrive data, including my Fable 2 file that had everything done except See The Future and the doll stuff. Now, I dont care about owning dolls, the achievement is all I need (And I would prefer to get it before I do See The Future, dont want it as the very last achievement), so could someone help me just get the achievement? I wont have anything to offer, as I'll have to start a new game. Unless something like a carrot is a must have item :p

Edited by Devalaous

For those of you not interested in owning the Dolls, I can pop the achievement for any of you easily, just send an FR and a message when you see me online, I will load up Fable 2, invite you to my game and pop it for you :) Can also pop, Hoarder, Ruler of Albion, Completionist, Gargoyle, The Companions (if you have a mic), The Double Threat and the one with 100% morality (Paragon?).

Once you're in my game it takes about 2 mins to pop them all :)

Hi guys.

I have been trying to get someone to help me with this on lionhead but no-one seems interested.

I have:

Hero Doll

Theresa Doll

Lucien Doll

Reaver Doll

I need:

Hammer Doll

Garth Doll

If anyone can gift me the two i need so i can unlock the acheivement that would be fantastic. I would be quite happy to gift you all the ones i have plus return the two you gifted me originally of course.

Also for your troubles i have 4million in gold.

Thanks guys!

Send me a friend request on SGT D347H