Join The Pack..

TG Wolf

For those interested, My team: Darkmoon Wolves is accepting members.

Here's the info:

Want to improve your playstyle and practice with other like-minded individuals?

Are you a Beginner through to Intermediate level player?

Do you enjoy playing at late hours?

Well then you will be most welcome here :)

Technically I will accept pretty much anyone, however I have no patience for immature minded individuals, squeakers or *** hats.

If this isn't you (or at least you don't think it is) then leave a message here and I will invite you to the Team. Make sure to include your WTF Id.

As part of the team you are free to pursue your own glory as you wish but never to the detriment of the team or to act in any way that badly reflects upon the team.

I'm fairly easy going and I intend to make that the dominant atmosphere in the team.

After being accepted into the team I will lay out the rules for you (there aren't many- mainly just don't be an *** hat).

If you're still with me and interested, let me know :D

Not sure if i can join a team since i have a hard time linking my WTF profile to my game but try sending me an invite and we will see...

Gamertag : Gleskosaur

WTF : Gleskosaur

I am from Norway btw.. Not so good at tag-combos and the bound/juggle thingy but practice makes perfect right? :D

Im not very good

tspraggs - wtf

t spraggs - gamertag

Invite sent

Not sure if i can join a team since i have a hard time linking my WTF profile to my game but try sending me an invite and we will see...

Gamertag : Gleskosaur

WTF : Gleskosaur

I am from Norway btw.. Not so good at tag-combos and the bound/juggle thingy but practice makes perfect right? :D

Yes you will need to link your account before I can invite you. Let me know when you do.

And for purposes I am Australian based but that's beside the point. Ideally we will have enough people so everyone has at least 1 reliable training partner.

I'm up for some casual/practice matches at late hours in order to improve my skills and have some fun. I'm still a Tekken Noob though, but I'm a fast learner when it comes to fighting games.

GT: M1 Punk

WTF: M1 Punk

Living in The Netherlands myself, the connection with other Europeans should be fine.

I'll join as long as this is our theme song:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juqm94sUV_E]The New World Order (NWO) Theme Song - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by M1 Punk

hmm. so far im the only one on the team with activity? and the only person besides tg wolf on the team? is this something wrong on my end or what? thought i was going to part of something but if im the only one doing anything on the team its going to look dumpy af with my 11 lossses and whopping 1 win.. :/