The Curse of the Zombiesaurus DLC - Help!

billjones0302

I am at the stage where you are asked by the witch to find some Supple Slug Shampoo to feed to the Caroling Slug to make it sick enough to puke a Soundworm. I have fed the Caroling Slug numerous Supple Slug Shampoo, yet no Soundworms.

Just spent two hours breaking every volcanic rock, tombstone, etc. to locate every Supple Slug Shampoo I could find. Fed them all to the Caroling Slug and still no success. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?! Thank you for any assistance you may offer.

Edit: Just realized my mistake. The below text is a "spoiler", do not read it unless you do not mind revealing solutions...

I expected some reaction when the Caroling Slug absorbed the Supple Slug Shampoo. In truth it is a passive reaction, the Caroling Slug produces cannons with the help of the Supple Slug Shampoo. Produce a cannon and the story will progress.

Edited by billjones0302

• 4 months later...

You really have to read all the stupid little conversations or you get lost quickly. In the main game you just tap (LT) and it always explained what you needed to do next, but the DLC is very vague. I'm at a part now where I'm suppose to chop something with a spooky face that is not a pumpkin. Ugh... Ok. A ghost? Nope. A spookling? Nope.

?????

You really have to read all the stupid little conversations or you get lost quickly. In the main game you just tap (LT) and it always explained what you needed to do next, but the DLC is very vague. I'm at a part now where I'm suppose to chop something with a spooky face that is not a pumpkin. Ugh... Ok. A ghost? Nope. A spookling? Nope.

?????

It's a tree think. The only trouble I had with this DLC is the third riddle.

• 1 month later...