Favorite Quote

I don't remember exactly what was said, but DeathSpank is told to you use more than just hearing to find out the secret password that the Orques use and his response is something like "Right! I'll use all 5 senses! Smell! Taste! Sight! ... Groucho... and bludgeon!"

I also love some of the library book names (The Secret of Monkey Island revealed, Shy Girl and the Sparkly Vampire or something like that) but that may just be because I'm a librarian so that stuff is an easy sell. XD

Haven't played through the whole game of yet (barely even half way in fact), but these are the two funniest that I remember:

"Doesn't having a heavy metal heart give you some kind of medical condition? You know, like immediate excruciating death?

and

"How will they know if their cereal contains Riboflavin?!"

hahaha i liked to one about the nun and the inner chambers and the santa claus one ive only just now got the game and im gonna go play it now but a quote i liked from the first games was the one when you find that guys pet nametag and he goes and tells the man what had happened lol that was funny to me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Jalapeno Poppers are People!!!

Hahaha, this one did it for me :p I didn't gel too well with DeathSpank's voice actor but he nailed Charlton Heston, best thing in a game since Monkey Island 2's attempt at Mark Hamill.

My second favourite was easily when you talk to the engineer/conductor and ask him to make the train noises for you. The guy gets so into it and then DS screams out "WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" like a five-year-old, hilarious and adorable!