Underground series the best NFS?

lets make this a petition for a NFS underground 3 using the exact same game setup as underground 1 @ 2 (ie: only tuner cars no crazy exotics or SUV's, fully open city and heavy modifications available) and see how many people we can get to "sign it"

please only comments related to this thread.

BRING ON NFS: UNDERGROUND 3

I really enjoyed NFS: Underground 2. It was better then part 1. This is, for me, also a reason why I like NFS: Carbon also. Free-roaming in your own tuned cars with the police on your tail. Doing some donuts, drifts or burn-outs before challanged the police or other, A.I., racers in the carreermode.

putting all the crazy upgrades that you wont do in real life (to an extent) is always fun. I am pretty sure R&D depts of these companies have thought about making another "underground" but somehow gotten cold to the idea though or they would have made one long time ago. At least thats my opinion. I hope they do make another one. Hot Pursuit is fun as hell, i am expecting something like it in the run even though they wont allow us to be the cops this time :S

• 3 weeks later...

Just for the record.

Need For Speed Underground 2 did have suvs and totally decked out trunks with audio equipment and nos.

but i couldn't agree more.

i played that game until the day they took it off the ps2/ea servers.

thats why i cant wait to see and play this game.

i used to play gran turismo but i like the open free world racer way better.

mix need for speed underground with midnight club and get the best game ever.

it would be cool to walk around though even if it is a racing game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I dunno. I thought Underground 1 was great, but I didn't really like Underground 2 at all. NFS Most Wanted was always my favourite.

Agree, Most Wanted was the best so far, NFSU2 was extremely long and boring for me and I didn't like the fact you need to buy a lot of junk so your car could get reputation... honestly my cars looked like crap with all that much ornaments.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't decide who is my favorite Need for Speed game... It's hard to choose, I haven't played the classic series, and the only games that I really complete were Underground 1, 2 and Most Wanted. I also played Shift 2 Unleashed, Hot Pursuit (2010) and the demo of The Run.

Well, to me the best is Most Wanted, but who knows if other will be better to me?

My top NFS

1. Need for Speed Hot Pursuit: Xbox 360

2. Need for Speed Underground 1: PC

3. Need for Speed 3 Hot Pursuit: PC and PS1

Underground 2 was openworld and I hate that. I just want tracks!

I preordered The Run hopeing it is similar to Hot Pursuit in handling and less simulation.