Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

This share and share alike achievment is really getting to me now.

I cant seem to get it, is there anyone on here thats not got all the challenges unlocked or has just got the game?

If you wouldnt mind doing 1 or 2 long games with me to see if i get it i will help with any achievements you need.

thanks.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone still wondering.. you CAN unlock the Play All Challenge Events achievement in practice mode. Just be careful when X'ing out ones you believe you've played as like Messy Mayhem is a pumpkin level, there is another level just like it, except it has the red ants running in it. So, make sure you play both! Hope this helps in future Party Animal'ers ha!

No, unfortunately you can't. You have to win actual games to get those achievements. Just play through on short (having 3 extra controllers helps) and make sure you win.

I did short games and won all events with each character. I did not get the achievement for completing all 8 nor winning with all 8. I did not use the main color as I was trying to get rainbow as well. Does it have to be the main color?

I did short games and won all events with each character. I did not get the achievement for completing all 8 nor winning with all 8. I did not use the main color as I was trying to get rainbow as well. Does it have to be the main color?

Did you get the rainbow achievement? If you managed to get that, but did't get either of the others, than I'm not sure what to say at the moment. If you didn't get the rainbow achievement either, you may have passed over one of the characters.

Did you get the rainbow achievement? If you managed to get that, but did't get either of the others, than I'm not sure what to say at the moment. If you didn't get the rainbow achievement either, you may have passed over one of the characters.

To get the rainbow one I have to pick the character with another controller first, right? I'll just have to to go back and do them again. I know I did Hudson because I got the points for using all four. I know I used Penutia pretzel since I got those points as well.

To get the rainbow one I have to pick the character with another controller first, right? I'll just have to to go back and do them again. I know I did Hudson because I got the points for using all four. I know I used Penutia pretzel since I got those points as well.

Alright. The best way that I found to get your achievements was to systematically move through each of the characters. And yeah, you have to select the character you want with a second controller BEFORE you select it in order to use the alternate color. Start with Hudson and move straight on right across the top row, playing and winning short games. Do the same for the bottom row and you should get all of the achievements you're after.

Alright. The best way that I found to get your achievements was to systematically move through each of the characters. And yeah, you have to select the character you want with a second controller BEFORE you select it in order to use the alternate color. Start with Hudson and move straight on right across the top row, playing and winning short games. Do the same for the bottom row and you should get all of the achievements you're after.

What happened was I started the race with 4 controllers, used player 2 so I could shoot him with a rocket. When I did that the computer took over my character and that I believe is what ruined it. As soon as I used that character again the achievements popped.

ok so i am wondering if int'; pinata of mystery can be done in practice mode or if i have to do it in an actual game also if i do it if the game does count between all the races or does it have to be done in just one race...thanks alot

Update - yes you can do it in practice...i found the best way to make the water bomb, smoke bomb & rocket pack appear was i used 4 controllers, 3 were rubber banded so the game didn't take over, use one of the extra controllers to run all the way to the end but do not cross finish line (make sure to rubber band your controller while doing this other wise game will take over before you get their and then you don't get achievement (found that out the hard way).....i did this on factory because it is the longest and has lots of powwer ups

• 4 weeks later...

I only have 1 controller and I need 5 more achievements. It's really kinda hard to get a few of them while versing 3 computer or 3 people online. The ones I need are:

1. All Your Game Are Belong To Us - im sure i can get this on my own i just have to play more often.

2. Int'l Pinata of Mystery - this one is very hard with only one controller, i cant seem to get enough power ups in time before the others finish the race.

3. Tricky Treats - again the other players get in the way before i can smash enough pumpkins.

4. Rainbow of Pinatas - another easy one i can get simply by playing more often online

5. Popularity Contest - this one i really need help with because it seems like nobody i play with online speaks good english :p I try and explain that im going to try for the achievement but they pick other characters anyway.

if anyone has tips for a person with 1 controller, im willing to help out with any you may need as well.

i have this same problem man. i've played through 3 times now with each character and they're all in the alternative colors, and nothing. i've also played and won each race and nothing pops up. does anyone know what's going on?

I can't unlock a Challenge. I have played thru the game 17 times now. I need 1 mini game and I have played them all. It's #16, I wish there was an easy to tell how to unlock the mini games but there isn't. I only 2 more and I have the 1000. I don't really wanna return this without the 1000 but i don't know if i can handle played the game 17 more times just to unlock this last mini game. Does anyone what they did to unlock a mini game that wasn't for them?

I was wondering what the difference was in these achievements vs. the viva pinata achievements? I for one HATED them but liked the game. To me they just waste WAAAY to much time.(thats probably why I dont have them all:p) but I was wondering if they was what I hate to call "hard" to get? So I guess another thing would be rent or buy??

• 3 weeks later...

I can't seem to get No Wipeouts and Bear Hug :( I don't see what I'm doing wrong

With No Wipeouts I set up a Practice Race and play as Franklin Fizzlybear and make sure to stay at the back so I'm not falling over, done this multiply times now :( and even tried it in a normal game.

And with Bear Hug I put a 2nd controller on and set it to Franklin Fizzlybear and then play as Florence Fizzlybear and make sure not to use any power-ups but no achievement :(

Anything I may be doing wrong?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...