do you think...

I've been trying to think what exactly could carry over. With the exception of 6 characters, everyone's stories ended and 2 of them had there stories continued in the comics (Glen and Hershel, and you could argue that they don't even count) so that leaves us with just 4...

[spoiler=twd]...we don't really know what happened to Lilly, it was changed that Lilly in the game is NOT the Lilly Caul from the comics, so she could turn up in Season 2. Yes there where Walkers catching up to her if you left her on the side of the road, but they are slow and you never see her die, and if you don't leave her she steals the RV, so it's possible that in either situation she could have ended up taking the RV. Though nothing that happened with her should have any consequences for Clementine.

Then we got Omid and Christa, again, we don't really know what happened to them after getting separated on the rooftop, but we know they where planning to move inland and try to get into the countryside and find somewhere safe. Many also believe that they are who is seen on the hillside in the final scene of the game, though I myself am not convinced. The only part where I could see something having a consequence for Clementine is if Omid and Christa found her and then in turn they where found by Lilly (or vice versa), as they offered to look after Clem for Lee, but Lilly never met them and might feel that after the amount of time they where together that she should take her.

Finally we have Clementine herself, she is really the only character who can bring a lot though to Season 2. Everything you did in Season 1, directly or in-directly, had an impact on Clementine, for example telling her not to shoot Lee, will have left her with an additional bullet in her gun, that additional bullet could end up saving her, or someone else, in Season 2, or additionally telling her to shoot Lee, could end up making her less scared of shooting people she knew who have turned, making her able to cope better in more difficult situations.