Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the weapons I need: The Absolver, Arkwright's Flintlock, Beadle's Cutlass ,Bloodcraver, The Champion, The Channeler, The Equaliser, Gusket's Musket, The Ice Maiden, The Inquisitor, Jack's Hammer, Lunarium Pounder, The Merchant's Bodyguard, Mortar, Really Sharp Pair of Scissors, The Sandgoose, The Scimitar of Baron Slaying +3, Scythe's Warhammer, Shardborne, Skorm's Justice, Sorrow's Fist, The Swinging Sword, Tannar's Glory, Tee Killer Shooter, The TYPO!!!!! I got the Chef hat so if you need, I'm willing if you got the weapons but if you wanna just trade I'll trade :) :drunk Btw, GT: Fungus Shinobi

This is the weapons I need: The Absolver, Arkwright's Flintlock, Beadle's Cutlass ,Bloodcraver, The Champion, The Channeler, The Equaliser, Gusket's Musket, The Ice Maiden, The Inquisitor, Jack's Hammer, Lunarium Pounder, The Merchant's Bodyguard, Mortar, Really Sharp Pair of Scissors, The Sandgoose, The Scimitar of Baron Slaying +3, Scythe's Warhammer, Shardborne, Skorm's Justice, Sorrow's Fist, The Swinging Sword, Tannar's Glory, Tee Killer Shooter, The TYPO!!!!! I got the Chef hat so if you need, I'm willing if you got the weapons but if you wanna just trade I'll trade :) :drunk Btw, GT: Fungus Shinobi

You don't need the following weapons so strike them from your list:

The Absolver

The Champion

The Channeler

Gusket's Musket

The Inquisitor

Mortar

The Scimitar of Baron Slaying +3

Shardborne.

I have a male character and need Cross-Dimensional Conception and Long Distance Relationship. Also, I am willing to trade weapons and clothes.

Thanks

My Gamertag: BuckWild4747

Edited by BuckWild4747
I guess you also need to have the Understone and Traitor's Keep DLC to join my game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm looking for some weapons and clothes as well.

Weapons are :

(Swords):

(Avos Lamentation)

(Thunderblade)

(Hammers):

(Sorrows Fist)

(Jacks Hammer)

(Scythes Warhammer)

(Tanners Glory)

(Rifles):

(Arkwrights Flintrock)

(Simmons Shogunate)

(Skorms Justice)

(Pistols):

(Bloodcraver)

(Briars Blaster)

(Chickenbane)

(Dragonstomper .48)

Clothes :

Chef's Hat

King's Suit (all 5 items)

Men's Masquerade Suit (all 6 items)

If you have anything it would be awesome if you could send me a Message

Gt: De Kugler

I will help out if i can of course.

Edited by Jorrito

I'm looking to do most the online achievements. I have about half the weapons, and about 90% of the clothes. A female player would probably be most useful to me, but I'll take all the help I can get. Friend request me if you think we can help each other. Or if you just want to help:) Gamertag is Hoopindale. I'm in US Central time.

In need of a female character to marry and have child with and Enter into a business partnership with. I have only the free hat DLC and free weapons DLC. I played this game when it first came out on a profile which is now dormant but I was able to transfer weapons and clothing. Help me out and in return you can have a suit you need or I can shoot you a few weapons. message me

I'm currently looking for a female character to do the whole marriage and child thing... Also, any clothes or weapons traded would be cool, as I have hardly any and I need to build them up for these achievements, any help would be appreciated alot... GT: Hanzz2k12