PowerUp Locations on all Maps

pined5551

MASSIVE UPDATE ON "RAILS" VCTF MAP BELOW - (12th October 2008)

Thanks to Danmaestro

http://i353.photobucket.com/albums/r385/pined5551/X360A%20Stuff/lol.jpg

Guide last updated on June 1st 2009 - COMPLETE & TESTED! - Only took a year, lol. I used it myself after the update and its perfect :)

There has been an update and it should say in a display box on the screen that you have collected all powerups on each individual map. E.G: when you collect everything on Arsenal, it should tell you right when you pick up the last item that you have done it. Simply check off the maps as you go. Good luck.

Also you have to do Deathmatch maps only, it counts as a map for Duel and TD as well. NOTE: You do need to do the "Necris" variations of maps in Warfare mode, but NOT, those that are followed by "Short" / "Classic" / "Double Prime" / "Free Mine" / "Two Fronts" (Thanks to Termopylae117 for this addition of info).

You must pick up every instance of:

You will find these items in this guide/thread.

Jump Boots

Shield Belt

Invisibility

Berserk

UDamage

Invincibility

You will find these items by following this link to another thread made by Jonsey999

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=82852

Helmet

Thigh Pads

Health Vials (5HP)

Armor Vest

Keg'O'Health (100HP)

These pickups all register a soon as you pick them up, you do not need to finish matches. YOU DO NOT NEED AMMO OR ANY OTHER PICKUPS THAT ARE NOT MENTIONED IN THE ABOVE LIST(S).

The best way to do it is set up an INSTANT ACTION match, set bot combatants to 1 therefore making it just you on the map, you do not need a second controller, it does not have to be online, you should also set match length to a high time limit just in case you struggle to find some items.

Deathmatch/Team Death match/Duel Maps

Arsenal:

Jump boots (In the underpass tunnel in plain sight)

UDamage (Room with link gun)

Shield Belt (Room with flack cannon)

Description:

To get to the UDamage use the jump boots, from the jump boots move forwards up the ramp and left through the small tunnel to the room with the link gun. Use the lift under the UDamage, when at the top use the jump boots and you should see and be able to get to the UDamage. When facing the lift to the UDamage go up and right and follow the path straight until u see the shield belt.

Biohazard:

Shield Belt (Centre of lower level area in plain sight)

Berserk (See description)

Description:

From the shield belt look away from the wall with all the snow behind it, go left, right, up the stairs, then left up some more stairs, follow round and its right in front of you.

Carbon Fire:

UDamage (See description)

Description:

Facing the shock rifle with the lift behind you go right and follow the passage till u come to a room with a hole in the floor, drop down and pick both up (the lift brings u back up).

Deck:

Jump Boots: (Room with all the ramps and green goo at the bottom, lowest area in an alcove against the wall)

Shield Belt: (From boots, turn abound and look up)

UDamage: (From boots, turn abound and look up)

Description:

Easiest way is to use boots for both

Defiance:

UDamage: (Room with crate in the middle, accessed from sniper rifle)

Shield Belt: (Up a twin set of ramps in plain sight)

Description: Both easy to find and get to.

Demois:

Jump Boots: (See description)

UDamage (Top area in plain sight)

Shield Belt (In the opposite direction from the rocket launcher in plain sight)

Description: From the rocket launcher continue down the ramp to the edge of the map, look down and drop, go into the liquid stuff and follow down till u see the boots.

Diesel:

UDamage: (Lower level in narrow corridor with pipes, in plain sight)

Shield Belt (Jump on boxes in sniper rifle room in plain sight)

Description: --

Fearless:

Invulnerability (Located on top of statue in main room, accessed by lift behind statue)

Description: This was all I could find on this level, but it is very small so it may be correct.

Gateway:

Shield Belt: (Space area – use fan in hole at rear of ship to propel u to the top)

Jump Boots x2 (Both in jungle area in plain sight on ground level)

Description: All easy, strangely no proper power ups here??

Heat Ray:

Shield Belt: (Up a ramp near rocket launcher, just hug wall and you’ll find it)

Invisibility (See description)

UDamage (Inside dark walker :) by station platforms, spawns after about 3 mins)

Berserk (Also inside Dark Walker :)) - Not sure how i missed it first time but thanks to Ashley B Sivorn for poining it out.

Description: From the rocket launcher use boost pad and continue up the stairs in the building, follow corridors over wooden planks and drop down onto ledge.

Koos Barge:

Berserk: (Inside of ship at the back)

Morbias Arena:

Rising Sun:

Description: None - (Remember, if it says nothing here there may still be health vials and armour so make sure you're using both guides together)

Sanctuary:

Shield Belt: (Main room in plain sight)

Sentinel: (The map you fight Akasha so you may want to take a mental note of these)

Shield Belt (Middle floor in plain sight)

UDamage (From the rocket launcher drop down and go right)

Description: Both quite easy to find.

Shangri La:

UDamage: (Centre room, just jump and you can get it)

Shield Belt (See description)

Jump Boots (On the wooden pier across from the rocket launcher)

Description: From the UDamage go through the half open wooden doors to the waterfall, use the lift next to it and you should see it just around a slight corner near another waterfall.

Edited by pined5551

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capture the Flag (CTF) Maps

Coret:

Description: From either of the pairs of thigh pads in the centre of the map between the two flags, look up and you’ll see a link gun, follow the stairs past the mini gun and go to the link gun, go up the ramp behind it and around the corridor to see the UDamage. (There are two sets of thigh pads and link guns, directions are applicable to both as it’s a symmetrical map)

Facing Worlds:

UDamage x2 (See description)

Description: Above the main entrance to each tower there is an alcove with a UDamage in it, can be accessed from outside or inside the tower on the ground level with the translocater. – You must collect both.

Hydrosis:

Shield Belt x2- (See Description)

Description: From the flag look up and you'll see the mini gun, use the translocater to get uo there then go round the path and look up again to see a pipe, use the translocater to go up and get the Shield Belt. - Thanks again to Ashley B Sivorn for helping to find these.

Omicron Dawn:

Description: None

Reflection:

Searchlight:

Invisibility x2 (See description)

Shield Belt (Centre room indoors, on top of rotating floor pillar in plain sight)

Description: Rocket launcher room, go down the ramp the statue is looking at (you’ll see the arches over the ramp) and it’s right in front of you. The same for both bases and you must collect both.

Strident:

Shield Belt: (Centre of map, lower level in a tunnel in plain sight)

Description: All I could find

Vertebrae:

Berserk (See description/ green goo can be seen from sniper rifle)

Shield Belt (Ground level in a small gazebo type thing in plain sight, if u can only see the redeemer go to the other side)

Description: This map is pretty complex so the best explanation I can give is about half way up on either side inside some green goo; use the translocater to fire in the small gap and teleport inside to get it.

Vehicle Capture the Flag (VCTF) Maps

Containment:

Shield Belt (Above dark walker, centre of map in plain sight, use raptor to get to it)

Jump Boots x2 (infront of Goliath tank spawn) - Dont know how i manage to miss these either, thanks to nexuscore for pointing them out.

Corruption:

UDamage (Centre of map inside building with water wheel in it, in plain sight)

Berserk (same building, other side of water wheel in plain sight)

Kargo:

Shield Belt (In front of the tank on the ship just beyond the crates)

Necropolis:

Jump Boots x2: (Lower level of red base under the archway in the middle, in plain sight)

UDamage x2: (Lower level of red base on the far right, in an alcove by rocket launcher).

Description: Power ups are in the same place on both sides/bases so collect both.

(NEWLY UPDATED - OCTOBER 12th)

Rails:

Jump Boots x2: (In the building next to a manta on the far right of red flag/base, ground floor)

Shield Belt x2: (Just before the ramp leading to bridge going across river, right side there is an ally with it on the street level)

UDamage x2: (Centre of red base in plain sight)

Berserk (Ontop of rails above river) Thanks to Silent Sh4dow

Lastly, Jonseys vial and armor guide notes two sheild vests on this map but not a description of where they are, as they are tricky i'll list them here, you need to fly to them (vehicle above flags on roof) then fly to the buildings on the left hand side of the flag and you shoudl find them.

Invisibility & Jump Boots - Danmaestro found these, they are on one of the boats that travels along the cannal in the centre of the map. HAPPY HUNTING. If you have collected every instance of each item listed at the top of the guide then you should (according to Danmaestro; who has the achievement) get yours as-well.

Description: All power ups are in the same place for both bases, collect all of them.

Sandstorm:

Jump boots x2: (Half way up hill from each base in plain sight, opposite big stairs that go over mountain)

Berserk x2: (On top of tower facing through main tunnel to enemy base, use flying vehicle, hellfire?)

Description: All power ups are in the same place for each base, collect both.

Suspense:

Jump Boots x2: (See Description)

UDamage x2 (Use bridge suspension wire or raptor to go to the top of the bridge, in plain sight)

Berserk x1 (Main road level of bridge at the centre between some barriers in plain sight)

Description: From the red flag go across the main bridge using the left corridor on the ground level of one of its arches, there should be a shock rifle inside. Opposite the rifle is a door leading outside, use the boost pad to jump in the air, look down an you’ll see a second ledge half way to the top, the boots are in there.

Suspense Necris:

Jump Boots x2: (See description for the level “Suspense,” above)

Berserk x1: (Same as “Suspense,” above)

Description: Despite being near identical to the level Suspense the UDamages on that level are in an area inaccessible of the Necris Suspense level, I could not find anything else to compensate its removal :( but think its still a completed map.

Edited by pined5551

Warfare Maps (Remember, if it says "Nothing" next to a map on this thread, it may still have armor and health vials so check both guids carfully before moving on)

Avalanche:

Cold Harbour:

Jump Boots (Near hilltop node in plain sight)

Shield Belt (See description 1)

Berserk (See description 2)

Description: (1) From the jump boots turn around and go past the node straight on to the tower with the lift in it. Look up and use the boots to get it. (2) From either base go outside and drop onto the frozen river between the two, go past the submarine and continue on to see the berserk between two boxes at the edge of the frozen water.

Downtown:

Jump Boots x4 (See descriptions 1&2)

Berserk x1 (On the horseshoe shaped road behind the centre node in plain sight)

Description: (1) There is a pair on the rooftops of one of the buildings in each base. (2) From the centre node look at the avril missile launcher, you should see a central building with an ally on either side, go down both and collect another two pairs of boots.

Downtown Necris:

Jump Boots x4 (See Downtown level above)

Description: Same as downtown minus berserk power up; had a long search for a possible replacement but found nothing.

Dusk:

Shield Belt (See Description 1)

Jump boots (See Description 2)

Description: (1) After you capture both mine nodes, a hole opens up in the ground nearby allowing you to drop down and have access to a cicada, drop down one more level to get the power up. (2) Use the cicada to fly directly up and you’ll see a causeway bridge, land and pick it up.

Floodgate:

Islander:

Islander Necris:

Description: Nothing, anyone confirm???

Market District:

Jump Boots (Under prime node in plain sight)

UDamage x2 (See description)

Description: From the west node exit the building from the main entrance and go right, follow the ally to the end and go left until you see the UDamages purplr light shinning from an alcove in the wall. The other is in the same place on the other side of the map.

OnyxCoast:

UDamage x2: (Both on a platform, one behind each prime node building)

Shield Belt: (Across from bridge node)

Berserk: (Opposite shield Belt on the other secondary bridge)

Power Surge:

Berserk x2 (Opposite each prime node on a small cliff, accessed by adjacent ramp)

Jump Boots x3 (See descrption)2 either Side of Invisibility)

Invisibility (Under the mine node)

Description: 2 either Side of Invisibility, 3rd is beyond the node structure in the direction away from the prime nodes. It's by the crystals near the link gun between some rocks.

Serenity:

Shield Belt x2 (On a ledge near each core)

UDamage x2 (See description 1)

Berserk x2 (See description 2)

Jump Boots x2 (See description 3)

Description: (1) From either core, head for the prime node, about half way you go past a vehicle spawn continue a bit further and it’s on a raised bit of rock. (2) On each side of the mine nodes are elevated catwalks; at each end of these are berserk powerups. (3) From either prime node look towards the other, you’ll see two possible routes, one high and one low, take the low one and follow it around, you’ll pass to sets of boots; collect both.

Serenity Necris:

Description: Identical to “Serenity” level (See above)

Sinkhole:

Shield Belt x2 (See description)

Description: In each corner of the prime node room are small caves, in each of these is a powerup.

Tank Crossing:

Description: Nothing

Torlan:

Jump Boots x5 (See description 1, 2 and 3)

Berserk x1(See description 3)

Shield Belt x2 (See description 4 and 5)

Description: (1) In each base on top of the central tower, use boost pad on the raised walkways inside each base to get up there. (2) On the ground floor by each prime node. (3) On the bridge above the centre node. (4) Next to the centre node. (5) On the highest point of the tower on the bridge above the centre node. Use one of the raptors that spawn in each base to get there.

Torlan Necris:

Description: Identical to “Torlan” level (See above)

Edited by pined5551

Awesome but could we maybe get some screen shots?

If people are habing trouble finding any of them then sure, i dont know if there is space tho. I could add a link to somewhere else and number the lists in the guide matching the pictures etc but like i said it would have to be confirmed as complete before i did that otherwise it would be out of order. To be honest i think the descriptions are good enough to be able to find them, especially as they aren't really hidden (except the UDamage on heat ray thats inside the dark walker, that was just how in depth my scouring of these maps is), Will be posting all CTF maps tommoro garunteed and will likely make a start on the VCTF ones, altough the maps are gonna get alot bigger and harder and take longer to search properly so the warfare ones make take as long as till Saturday to complete. I hope to have it all updated by Mid afternoon on Saturday and i'll also be able to tell you if i got them all....

hey i found jump boots on containment

they are in both bases

at the base there are two buildings with a bridge between it, if you look under the bridge, there are the boots at the building closest to the middle ;)

sorry for my crappy english i hope you understand what i mean

Edited by nexuscore

hey i found jump boots on containment

they are in both bases

at the base there are two buildings with a bridge between it, if you look under the bridge, there are the boots at the building closest to the middle ;)

sorry for my crappy english i hope you understand what i mean

lol, dunno how i missed them cheers m8 :) Updated list and gave u a mention also.

EDIT, holy crap u noticed that quick, somehow u saw it in the time it took me to press update on my post and then scroll down to see yours :0

Edited by pined5551

im not sure but i think there is a possibility that we also need to collect the helmets and vests and tighpads because why would they not be powerups and the belt and boost are powerups...they just not mentioned it but it does not mean they are not powerups

i really hope im wrong course

the powerups consist of: all armor, invisibility, invulernerability, berserk, UDamage, and ALL health powerups such as the big keg o health, the regular health powerup that gives like 30 hp, and the +5 health vials

i am almost 100% positive that is how it's going to be

from the campaign im pretty sure that there are 2 pairs of jumping boots on cold harbor but i can only find one anymore(at hilltop node)

also there is a shield belt on coldharbor, when youare at the jumping boots, turn 180°, walk forward and look up, use the boots to get there

on avalanche and avalanche two fronts i found nothing

Edited by nexuscore

You know you can just edit you last post instead of having loads in a row like that, saves a lot of space. Also those are all warfare maps which i haven't got to yet, wait till i search them myself and update the lists and then point out any that i may have missed, this will also save alot of space on the thread.

i taught a little help cant do harm?

ill just post it and when you are don you can compare with mine

but i cant play a lot today :(

i taught a little help cant do harm?

ill just post it and when you are don you can compare with mine

but i cant play a lot today :(

sorry didnt mean to come off as rude or anything :) help is a good thing so thanks. Best thing to do is turn insideout the levels highlighted in blue cos i didn't find anything on those so it would be great if someone could confirm it or correct it.