Takoma Industrial

PrimevalWarrior

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction as to how to get there please. I have the level 20 perk which shows me all locations on the map so I know where it is just not how to get there. I've tried going from the National Guard Depot but its all blocked off, same as going east from the Statesman Hotel. Need to kill the last Behemoth. Thanks in advance.

I am also having trouble getting to the Takoma building--everything is blocked off! I can only guess that you are able to reach it by going through the tunnels/subway thingys but I have no clue which one. I have searched for awhile and I still can't find it! Can someone help? :(

ok so your looking to get to Takoma industrial for this one i had to take the metro system for quite a while your best bet is to take the chevy chase North metro if you have it already. So start off by putting your pip-boy marker dot on Farragut West Metro Station then scroll exactly East right too the end off the map and takoma industrial is right on the edge off the last two blocks of the map set a marker there then follow the it remember starting at the chevy chase north metro........ sorry if its not making sense but thats the best way i can think to explain it :)

Have you visited Vault-Tec HQ? That's the best jumpoff-point. You can reach it through one of the exits from Metro Junction. From Vault-Tec, you need to go south, and then east through an alleyway, to come out on a big road with lots of crashed cars and some muties (watch out, you're likely to get a chain explosion if even a few shots go wild). Follow that road north a short way, and you'll find a subway entrance leading to Takoma Industrial.

Ive gotten to the industrials but i cant see the Behemoth where abouse should it be?

if you came the way blackdragon said it should be to the west in the distance, but if you get on top of the bus thats pointing at it, theres a switch you can push over and over to lob artillary shells at it, it takes a while cause the shells arnt aiming at it but its safe (except once it told me the switch was broken, so if you suck at repair (i didnt) then mabye you have to finish it of yourself)

Takoma: Vernon Square East Metro station gains access

If you have any of the vernon Square locations, or The Statesman Hotel, or Our Lady of hope Hospital, Go there. (possibly vault tech hq as well)

Explore the surrounding area, you should find a large radioactive hole in the ground with a rocket in it. If you circle this you will come to the metro stations your looking for (not down the alleyway, but over the rubble to the right of it.)