Graphics look like cat poo poo

Better FPS  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Better FPS

• Black ops2
    • MoH
    • neither
    • i am buying them both

Is it only me or does the graphics look gritty and the colors look dull and bland I liked the first MoH but I haven't pre -ordered it yet I was about to but after I saw the newest MP from gamescom I think I will just stay with BO2 I was hoping that MoH would take the franchise to a whole new lvl, but I guess not I am kinds disappointed, this yeas FPS other MoH look good, like halo and black ops2 looks great at is actually taking the cod franchise in the right direction

Let me know your thoughts

If you are complaining about graphics, there is no way you like the original Medal of Honor.

You have a good point I liked it but not loved I am a cod fan and hated mw3 bo2 looks very good I always give a try at other fps imo MoH will never be as good as original. But this year I think bo2 will run away with the game of the year or halo might

You have a good point I liked it but not loved I am a cod fan and hated mw3 bo2 looks very good I always give a try at other fps imo MoH will never be as good as original. But this year I think bo2 will run away with the game of the year or halo might

Still don't get how that series is so successful, it's the same thing every year to me.

Still don't get how that series is so successful, it's the same thing every year to me.

Here's a couple of reasons (imo):

1 The brand name

2 Cod it's so easy that even a retarded can play it. (no offense)

3 Thousands of Thousands of kids will but at Day 1 or even before.

If I missed a couple of reasons you can add them.

OT: I'll buy both of them but I think that COD: BO2 I'll buy it for xmas.

I am just sticking to BO because there are too many FPS in the fall dislike halo and not spending 60 bucks on MoH I bought the first MoH when it went on sale the second week for 20 bucks lol that how bad the games was and I loved there slogan "call of duty killer "sure lets see it they every use that slogan again

Stupid EA and their servers are the worst ever

I think this poll was pretty much set-up as a COD vs. MoH/BF idea. Graphics do make a game nice, but it's always about the gameplay. I may be the only guy in the world that enjoyed MoH's reboot last year, but I think Warfighter will up the bar more. With the Frostbite 2.0 engine, I have a feeling it will look great.

I think this poll was pretty much set-up as a COD vs. MoH/BF idea. Graphics do make a game nice, but it's always about the gameplay. I may be the only guy in the world that enjoyed MoH's reboot last year, but I think Warfighter will up the bar more. With the Frostbite 2.0 engine, I have a feeling it will look great.

I agree with this.

I really enjoyed MOH last year, and if I end up getting another system, I'll definitely give Warfighter a shot. MW3 was awful, and while BO2 looks promising, it's still a long shot from being anything amazing.

Agree with the last two posts. No matter what the game looks like I'll be getting MoHW because I know it will deliver as far as playability. Worst case scenario graphics-wise you can always play the BF4 beta when that launches :p But in the end this game could have block-people and I'd still play it over another CoD game.

• 3 weeks later...
I hope you don't buy games solely on graphics:p

I swore after MW3 i was never going to buy another COD game and i'm not falling for the whole "Black Ops 2 is going to be different." I just hope MOH plays more like BF3, if that's the case then EA can have my money.

MOH should play like MOH if you want it to play like BF3 then go play BF3.

The graphics in MOH look great! A lot better than BLOPS2 graphics but just because the graphics are better doesn't make it a better game than the other. I've already payed off both games and plan to get them both on day one but i think for multiplayer BLOPS2 won me over mainly for all the customization you can put into your classes. But i think Halo 4 might be the game that blows my mind this year.

People need to stop basing graphics on how good a game is or how it will play. I don't remember anyone complaining when people were playing games 15 years ago. It's more about how the game actually plays, how good it handles, how many or little glitches there are. If companies just focus on graphics games won't improve except only look prettier and will still handle the same.

The original MOH's graphics then never stopped me playing playing the games which were all fantastic. They look much better today in comparison yet people are still complaining. Sure the graphics have changed but I've never chosen a game because of it's graphics. Base more on how the game actually plays and handles and not how it looks.

Also when OP says first MOH is he talking about the one that game out a year or so ago or the very first MOH. If you expect graphics to change every year then you are basing games the wrong way. As for the very first MOH like I said the graphics have changed a lot!

Edited by InsaneKane87

^poeple were amazed by graphics 15yrs ago too.... just pointing that out, because personally i think the game looks great

Oh of course, but I don't remember people saying the graphics looked like cat poo poo when a new Zelda came out or a new Syphon Filter came out or a new Metal Gear Solid. The last MOH that came out was in 2010 so to even say graphics in the new game (2 years later) look bad when they don't (even better actually) doesn't make sense. OP seems to be judging the game by graphics instead of how it will play etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Graphics look good. If that's a cat turd at least feline feces ain't the worst looking poop trust me. Ever see inside a chicken coop or pig barn?

Well there's your graphics for ShellShock 2 and Two Worlds. :p

The MoH reboot looked pretty damn nice but was a boring as hell game to play. A game can be pretty or not, but a game SHOULD be fun. MoH wasn't.