Regarding Achievements not unlocking (fix)

Neon Chazzmosis

fucking hell I'm starting to lose my mind fuck Microsoft those dumb fucks 48 hours my ass people need to stop asking and demand a fix now or have them come out and talk about it this is fucking messed up I do not pay $90 a year for shit 5 days its been and every fucking day wait 48 hours.

If you've gotten to this point, perhaps it is time to set the controller down and go for a walk. I understand your frustration, but this is a system-wide issue. Patience. Pop a Xanax. Everything will be OK.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got off webchat with customer support. The guy was extremely nice and helpful and told me it was a known issue and asked what achievements and games were affected and is sending the info up to his supervisors. They are 100% working on a fix, let's just hope it's not hard to do and it'll be done today.

Damn it. I was really hoping this would be sorted by now. For me it's only one achievement that not popped, but the problem is it that it's a story related one, "A New Hope" from Assassin's Creed 4, for completing Sequence 9.

Since the problem I've done every side objective available, and even gone back through the previous missions that I didn't managed to get 100% sync in on the first run through (I also replayed the last mission of Sequence 9 in the hopes that it might force it to pop).

I don't really want to go forward with the story because I don't want to unlock the Sequence 10 achievement with Sequence 9 still locked, but at the same time, I'm actually enjoying this AC (something I've not done since Brotherhood) and want to keep playing.

Well Guys, It looks like that Friendly Women I Spoke to yesterday was Talking **** Unfortunately, Still no Fix. Looks like We are going to have to wait this out. I would say I am Really Disappointed and Angry But I have just found out that Resident Evil 1 is get Remastered for Xbox one So I would be A Liar ;) :p

Well Guys, It looks like that Friendly Women I Spoke to yesterday was Talking **** Unfortunately, Still no Fix. Looks like We are going to have to wait this out. I would say I am Really Disappointed and Angry But I have just found out that Resident Evil 1 is get Remastered for Xbox one So I would be A Liar ;) :p

Cool a port with minor graphical upgrades. Amazing. Still will look like an early X360 game at best.

Is anybody having the same problem as me.

Basically i have completed 2 achivements in Watchdogs required for the 1000 yet they have not popped or unlocked.

However both my trackers have 66% and 73% and in game i have 6/6 and 23/23 anybody having an issue like this? i went and did all 30 drinking game levels and still it didnt unlock?

Is anybody having the same problem as me.

Basically i have completed 2 achivements in Watchdogs required for the 1000 yet they have not popped or unlocked.

However both my trackers have 66% and 73% and in game i have 6/6 and 23/23 anybody having an issue like this? i went and did all 30 drinking game levels and still it didnt unlock?

I have a similar issue with Amazing Spider-Man 2, the "Ultimate Spider-Man" achievement. I max'd all suits, and the progress still says 97%, and it's been 4 days.