E3 2013 trailer

OceanH

Watched the ps4 reveal last night that featured a good 15 minute feature of Destiny including a brief mission playthrough by BUNGiE. Looks amazing, real echoes of borderlands & defiance gameplay wise. Only of course visually looking like its a match for anything crytec have brought out. Lighting and shading in the game is heaps better than current gen.

Really want to know now if the entire game is pve or if theres some kinda battleground/arena type pvp in. Would seem boring after a while to get loot just to kill bigger enemies to get more loot.

Also showed a brief segment with a group of players on star wars styled speeder bikes, so I'm hoping we get pvp racecourses.

BUNGiE sitting on potently the best franchise ever... not that I'm a fanboy or anything.

Destiny looks like an amazing game, which is what I would expect from Bungie's first foray away from the world of Halo in a long time. However, I kept looking at this and thinking it was a Bioware game due to the similarities between it and Mass Effect. I'm not sure that's a point in their favor or not.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...