Cant beat dad on stage 2

xboxn00b

100%

Stage 2 is the only one i cant beat him

I'm pretty sure you are missing a few zombies. The same thing happened to me with STAGE 4. I got A+ Ranking but missed on the score. I got a tip to kill like 5-6 orange zombies that disappear instantly if you kill the blue ones.

Use Nick Shake to get more medals, this also boosts your score a little bit.

So try it again, COLLECT & KILL EVERYTHING!!!

For example my stats - NORMAL/SCORE/ATTACK:

LV.: 20

Time: 23:06

Score: 172,460

Sparkle: 36

Medals: 1,084

Platinum Medals: 17

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

i got this on easy using nick shake several times. my stats:

lv. 22

time - 24:00

sparkle - 28

gold - 1,396

platinum - 14

score - 166,820 (dad's score - 161,100)

nick shake gives you about 100 gold coins if you mash A and X at a decent pace, which translates to 2000 end-stage bonus points per use. however, you cannot just sit at a shop, shake, use those coins to buy more nick tickets, and repeat - the shake has a cooldown of sorts. any time i cleared an area, i would press LS to see the reels and see if shake was on there. if it was, i hit it (reels move slow enough to do this pretty easily) and if it wasn't, i hit B to cancel and moved on to the next area. i just kept on moving at a pretty fast pace through the level. trying to take time to group zombies together for sparkle kills is a real pain in this level because of how the sports zombies move around, so for the most part i just killed as fast as possible to get a bigger time bonus.

another note: beating dad's score here is a requirement to get the ach for getting all the BGM. i had his score beaten on every other stage and all mp3s bought from the shop and was still 2 songs short. right as i finished beating dad's score on this level, i got the BGM ach.

Thank you very much kind Sir !!!

This really should help a lot. I wasn aware of getting scorepoints for nick shake coins. I have pretty much the same stats and was 2 minutes faster, so that should make the difference.

Edited by T00L

When you're trying to beat Dad's scores I advise NOT WORRYING ABOUT TIME! This is the biggest mistake I see people making. The bonuses you receive for time are miniscule compared to bonuses for killing more zombies, Sparkle Hunting, destroying the environment for medals, etc. In my experience, faster times usually equal worse overall scores.

Nick Shaking will definitely help, but is not necessary. The most important thing is to Sparkle Hunt a lot and destroy everything in the environment, for medals.

There's a tedious exploit at one point during the stage...there's a QTE platform you have to jump to do a brief 1-2-3 QTE (although it's difficult to do all 3 in time, each input still gives points). Then just drop back down off the raised platform you land on and keep doing it...it's very repetitive, but it nets 600 or so points each time, and it's a surefire way to beat Dad's score if you have a lot of patience.

I'd be more specific if I remembered exactly where it is, but it's part of the natural progression of the stage.

There's a tedious exploit at one point during the stage...there's a QTE platform you have to jump to do a brief 1-2-3 QTE (although it's difficult to do all 3 in time). Then just drop back down off the raised platform you land on and keep doing it...it's very repetitive, but just doing the first two inputs nets 600 or so points each time, and it's a surefire way to beat Dad's score if you have a lot of patience.

I'd be more specific if I remembered exactly where it is, but it's part of the natural progression.

The Keys for Beat the Dads Score in this Stage are the Basketballcourt and the Baseballfield :)

Storymode:

My Time: 32min

My ZMedals: 1490

My Pmedals: 32

My Sparkle: 50

My Points: 203440

26.0 Hunterlevel

At the Basketballcourt use the FULL 2 Minutes, go outside (left / right under the hoop) and Kill many as possible Zombie, at 30-45sec Timecounter left, go inside, Use RT and fill up the Points

This Methode brings ca 30k Points.

At the Baseballfield respawn at every Base new Zombies when you killed one. Let run Nick and kill many as Possible in circle formation ;) (with a eye of Nick :p )

Regards

PS: sry 4 english^^

I can confirm the "farm technique" made it easy thanks kamikaze.

There's a tedious exploit at one point during the stage...there's a QTE platform you have to jump to do a brief 1-2-3 QTE (although it's difficult to do all 3 in time). Then just drop back down off the raised platform you land on and keep doing it...it's very repetitive, but just doing the first two inputs nets 600 or so points each time, and it's a surefire way to beat Dad's score if you have a lot of patience.

I'd be more specific if I remembered exactly where it is, but it's part of the natural progression.

Can someone point me in the direction of where in the level this is please? Also a rough idea on what points to continue on from would be fantastic.

In the meantime im gonna keep perving on Juliet

Can someone point me in the direction of where in the level this is please? Also a rough idea on what points to continue on from would be fantastic.

In the meantime im gonna keep perving on Juliet

It's on the roof after you defeat the zombie cheerleaders attacking the classmates. It's the vaulting box that you use to get to the upper level. You can vault up using the QTE, earn about 600 points, then drop down and repeat.

After numerous attempts, I beat Dad's score on Stage 2 in Story mode. I maxed out on Nick tickets and tried to get as many kills in Sparkle Hunting as possible. I had 36 kills in SH at the end and beat the score. Sparkle Hunting is the key, in my opinion.

first you need a score around 162,000

second get as much sparkling mode as you can and coins

finally when you get to this part where juliet has this obstacle where your suposed to hit the right buttons to get across, you want to keep going on the obstacle. intill you have the score that you want.

Trust me i got around 172,000 when i did this