XBLA Free Game?

Buckswana

Just wondering if anyone ever heard any more about the free XBLA game Microsoft was supposed to give Live customers for all the Christmas problems with the system. I remember hearing there would be a free game, details to follow, then it's like they hoped people would forget about it I guess. At least, I never heard any more about it. Anyone else?

Just wondering if anyone ever heard any more about the free XBLA game Microsoft was supposed to give Live customers for all the Christmas problems with the system. I remember hearing there would be a free game, details to follow, then it's like they hoped people would forget about it I guess. At least, I never heard any more about it. Anyone else?

They gave away Undertow, i dont think you can still get it free

Yep, I remember this well because I'd already purchased it before it was free. I called right the day it was offered free to Xbox Call Center and they gave me the equivalent in MS points for something else. You had to call in though in order for them to do that for you. Good luck with your email.

Yea I missed out on a free Undertow because my xbox was getting repaired. Owell. I don't think you can still get it either.

You should have bitched to xbox cuz my friend had to put up with the first part of the troubles and his xbox broke during the second half and he bitched to xbox and got a code for undetow free, you should try that!